PDA

View Full Version : Well done Mathias and team!

stiz
October 21st, 2010, 01:24
PC Pilot reviewed the butcher bird .... and its now a PC Pilot Classic Product!! :applause: :applause:

Mathias
October 21st, 2010, 02:15
Oooohhhh!
I didn't know that!
Where on earth can I get a copy of PC Pilot????
Uhmm, speechless.

warchild
October 21st, 2010, 02:18
Congrats Mathias.. You earned that one.. :).. Perhaps somedy, one of my own aircraft will sit next to yours in that list..
Pam

AndyE1976
October 21st, 2010, 03:46
Congratulations, I have a subscription to PC Pilot so hopefully mines in the mail.

Prior to subscribing I was only ever able to find it at airports or at WH Smiths in the UK. I've never seen it in a newstand in the US. It is a great magazine though, has a good selection of reviews and flying guides including flights from real pilots that you can recreate.

Roger
October 21st, 2010, 04:10
:applause::ernae:

Tim-HH
October 21st, 2010, 04:48
Hi Mathias,

Where on earth can I get a copy of PC Pilot????
Uhmm, speechless.

as far as I remember, the station kiosk at the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof has the PC Pilot in its product range. It costs roughly 14€.

But you can buy it online as well: PC Pilot Issue 70 (http://shop.keypublishing.com/acatalog/pc_pilot_issue_070.html)

Greetings
Tim

wantok
October 21st, 2010, 04:57
Congrats Mathias. Still flying your Dash7.:salute:

calypsos
October 21st, 2010, 06:39
I wonder how big the advert has to be, to get a classic rating from PC Pilot!

Having said that, I know it is a very good looking bit of software, I just know how PC Pilot used to work, I wonder if they changed?

Cirrus N210MS
October 21st, 2010, 07:03
Good Job Guys ! :salute:

and they are right too! your FW190 is The best German WW2 Fighter plane model for fsx !:salute:
i am so happy to have it in my hanger!

Mathias
October 21st, 2010, 07:06
Thanks guys!

Hi Mathias,

as far as I remember, the station kiosk at the Hamburg Hauptbahnhof has the PC Pilot in its product range. It costs roughly 14€.

But you can buy it online as well: PC Pilot Issue 70 (http://shop.keypublishing.com/acatalog/pc_pilot_issue_070.html)

Greetings
Tim

Yes, tried that, but they don't accept paypal. Don't use a CC here.

Congrats Mathias. Still flying your Dash7.:salute:

Hmm, I never made one.

I wonder how big the advert has to be, to get a classic rating from PC Pilot!

Having said that, I know it is a very good looking bit of software, I just know how PC Pilot used to work, I wonder if they changed?

I don't know calypsos. I never placed an advert there nor did I ever read the magazine.
I didn't even know that they are going to do a review.
I'll book that under "useless comments". Thank you kindly.

IanP
October 21st, 2010, 07:33
PC Pilot have, on the odd occasion, given good ratings to very mediocre pieces of software - they're normally pretty reasonable, though. In this instance, they've given a good score to something that very much deserves it.

Mathias - if you can't get a copy, PM or e-mail me an address, I'll happily buy another copy (I have a subscription) and stick it in the post for you.

Cleartheprop
October 21st, 2010, 07:34
Congrats! You deserve it 1,000 times ! :ernae:

wantok
October 21st, 2010, 09:16
Thanks guys!
Hmm, I never made one.
Oops, mistook you for Milton:confused:. Congrats was meant for you though.:wavey:

X_eidos2
October 21st, 2010, 09:27
PC Pilot can be found on the newstands here in the States, at least here in Columbus. I took this photo at the local computer store when they had the SU Texan on the cover of Computer pilot. The issue of PC Pilot is right above it. We got no word about our plane being on their cover or shown in an inside article about learning to fly.

huub vink
October 21st, 2010, 11:46
Congratulations Mathias, definitely well deserved!

Cheers,
Huub

Gibbage
October 21st, 2010, 13:01
Nice job! Its been one of my dreams to get one of my models reviewed fully in one of those mags! I remember picking up an issue, and finding no less then 3! of my models in it, but not a full review sadly. Im hoping they pick up the 310!

Scratch
October 21st, 2010, 15:30
Congrats! You deserve it 1,000 times ! :ernae:

Ditto!

Well deserved praise indeed. The 190 is one of my favorites:ernae:

skyblazer3
October 21st, 2010, 20:45
Cheers :ernae:

calypsos
October 21st, 2010, 23:49
Mathias, if you did not advertise in PC Pilot, then I apologise!

As I said, your product looks very good, but in the past the magazine has often given good reviews to products that 'just happen' to have bought a back page ad! When everybody else was saying the product was iffy.