PDA

View Full Version : AS B-36 Peacemaker sound issues in fly-by view

tommieboy
October 19th, 2010, 13:59
Is anyone have any issues with a very light crackling noise in the "fly-by" view with this aircraft? This is the only this aircraft I'm having this issue with. I had the same issues with this aircraft in FS9 with Active Camera's fly-by view too.

I'd like to shake the house with this B-36 sound package, but the crackling noise just gets louder too. :blind:

Regards,

Tommy

TeiscoDelRay
October 19th, 2010, 14:10
Cant help but very interested in this plane. How is this model from the outside and the inside?

tommieboy
October 19th, 2010, 14:34
Cant help but very interested in this plane. How is this model from the outside and the inside?

Doesn't seem to be available anymore, as I've not seen it repackage under the new Virtavia label anywhere on the internet.

I really like the exterior models (one with jet pods, one without).

Exterior textures were very nice when it was first released, but they could be updated a bit to bring them up to speed with the current batch of top shelf FSX releases.

The VC really needs to be updated to bring it up to speed with the current batch of top shelf FSX releases; it feels a bit dated.

Still, it's one of my all time favorites, and will continue to fly on my new FSX rig until it breaks. I'm just very fond of the B-36.

Also, the 6 and 10 engine variants can only be addressed as 4 engines; it's a FS limitation, not AS's fault.

Tommy