PDA

View Full Version : Tom Bosley of Happy Days, passes on at 83 years of age

Lionheart
October 19th, 2010, 11:36
Sadly, Tom has passed on.

83 Years of age, he has lived a long life and having been a successful actor of many series including Happy Days.

Mr. Bosley was fighting a staff infection.

I have always enjoyed this guy on TV. He was very down to earth. Even in his commercials, he was pleasant to listen to.

May his soul rest in peace.

I had a friend that passed on from a staff infection. Horrible...

Navy Chief
October 19th, 2010, 12:36
Oh my, another great actor passes on. Rest in peace, Mr. Bosley.

NC

jmig
October 19th, 2010, 14:40
I like him too. I agree that he was down to earth.

OBIO
October 19th, 2010, 14:47
RIP Mr. Bosley! Thanks for the many "Happy Days" your acting career brought into our lives.

___

Staph infections are getting to be a real medical emergency. With more and more strains becoming resistant to more and more antibiotics, there will be more people dying of "simple" staph infections. Some nations are facing wide spreading issues with antibiotic staph strains and some very killer strains of MRSA.

OBIO

GT182
October 19th, 2010, 14:56
Sad to see him pass on. RIP Mr C, you brightened our days and we thank you for that. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/sigpic336_1.gif My condolences to his family and his 'Happy Days' cast members. He will be missed by many.

MSN reported he died this morning of heart failure and was fighting cancer... that's all I've seen about his passing on. We've seen nothing on the news here about him, and that's very sad.

OleBoy
October 19th, 2010, 15:48
All my younger years seen as I pass them along the way. Many fond and much remembered memories.
.....For you were very much a part of my daily life.

Rest in solemness