PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots question....

James
October 19th, 2010, 07:26
Whenever I take a screenshot, the image comes out very pixelated. And when I look at some screenshots posted here, they look like photos. How do I get rid of this? Any help would be appreciated.

Meshman
October 19th, 2010, 07:47
How are you going about getting the screen grab? And what do you do with it once you have it?

peter12213
October 19th, 2010, 08:02
It comes down to your anti analysing in my opinion I have mine set as high as it can go at 16Q and graphics card setting at high quality and not performance, also whether using Fraps or V screen key makes no difference in my experience also most of us use Photoshop for different effects like lighting and sharpness!

spotlope
October 19th, 2010, 13:32
It comes down to your anti analysing in my opinion I have mine set as high as it can go at 16Q and graphics card setting at high quality and not performance, also whether using Fraps or V screen key makes no difference in my experience also most of us use Photoshop for different effects like lighting and sharpness!

Or maybe your anti-aliasing, perchance. LOL. :icon_lol:

mmann
October 19th, 2010, 13:42
Or maybe your anti-aliasing, perchance. LOL. :icon_lol:

Obviously his anti analysing (sic) isn't working to good when it comes to people analyzing his spelling!!

Regards, Mike Mann