PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Warbirdsim??

dougal
October 19th, 2010, 04:42
Do any of you guys here have any experience with the 'Warbirdsim' developer?

I've been trying to get some help from them, but their email responses seem to be as rare as hens teeth.

I had a tech issue with the P51 Mustang which I ended up solving myself (seems their P51 doesn't get along too well with the EZDOK addon).

Because they state in docs they'll only reply to "polite" emails, i've made mine extremely polite, even telling them how much i like their P51, but I still haven't had a reply to my last...

Can someone with their P51 please tell me if you received an order number or codes of any kind with your? When I looked inside my Warbirdsim folder, I have ONLY the installation files. I can only asume i've lost a file somewhere.

i've asked Warbirdsim 3 times now how to obtain this info, or how to access my order history. they just don't respond.

Guess i'll not buy from them again. Shame - the P51 really is very good.

Cheers

dougal
October 20th, 2010, 12:06
127 views without a response - wow!

Surely, there's at least ONE other person with experience of this developer - good or bad.....?

Fireball6
October 20th, 2010, 12:26
Hi dougal95 - I had very bad expierences with the company you talk about - we had a long thread here at the forum about that at the begining of this year ......

Hope you will get an answer and help

Dirk

SpaceWeevil
October 21st, 2010, 03:46
I didn't get an order number either, so I used the 3-digit PayPal invoice reference in all my correspondence with WBS - which they accepted. I have to say that out of 5 or 6 e-mails, I got a reply next day with all but one, which took 3 days. If WarBert (Albert) is still a member here, maybe try a PM?

James
October 21st, 2010, 05:07
[QUOTE=dougal95;496947]127 views without a response - wow!QUOTE]

Hahaha I know how that goes......the installation worked just fine for me....