PDA

View Full Version : Gauge naming help please???

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
October 18th, 2010, 10:38
Hi All,

Does anyone have a good list of gauge names?

i have the sdk printed out but i cant find a gauge naming in there for the brake pressure gauge? the mossie has a 3 needle gauge, top needle is for the supply, left needle for the port and right needle for the starboard.

Any help would be much appreciated as i know i am going to run into gauge naming probs for some gauges. i wanna get as many working properly as i can.

Thankyou in advance,

Dave

hairyspin
October 18th, 2010, 11:34
Try asking Mathias, but I think this is one of the reasons some of our modellers turned to the Dark Side - you can model just about anything in an FSX VC. :banghead: Maybe tie the needles to something like suction_needle so they at least 'wake up' on engine start.

Good to hear the Mossie is still ongoing! :jump:

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
October 18th, 2010, 11:38
I'm not leaving cfs3 till it leaves me although i will at some point be doing stuff for fsx. my heart is in cfs3 though.

Yeah i will be getting ALL the mossies done.

I might end up doing something like that actually.

Cheers mate.

Dave

crossram
October 19th, 2010, 04:19
Hiya, Dave.

Spent some time going through all my gathered notes, and such, but nothing particular that would help out. But, there does seem to be many CFS3 items that were not documented, thanks to MS.

So, it'll probably take some time to find an answer (or work around). Don't have any idea if any of the FX naming tags would work.

Good luck on it!

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
October 19th, 2010, 06:05
Hiya, Dave.

Spent some time going through all my gathered notes, and such, but nothing particular that would help out. But, there does seem to be many CFS3 items that were not documented, thanks to MS.

So, it'll probably take some time to find an answer (or work around). Don't have any idea if any of the FX naming tags would work.

Good luck on it!

Hi mate,

Thankyou for looking and yeah i guess will have to see what i can use as above even if it just looks the part.

Dave