PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Realistic CFS2 Effects Collection v.2.0.zip

kwb737
October 17th, 2010, 15:13
Does anyone know where I might be able to download "Blade's Realistic CFS2 Effects Collection v.2.0.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/#download) " When I try to download it from this site I get a "404 file or directory not found"
Thanks.

dvslats
October 17th, 2010, 16:44
Hi kwb737,

Let's see if I can attach it here....Hey hey, it worked.

kwb737
October 17th, 2010, 17:37
Thanks so much DV. Really appreciate it.

Thanks Again,

Ken

Rami
October 17th, 2010, 17:55
This has now been uploaded to SOH, since it's a replacement for something missing from the Warbirds archive.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=17&linkid=2770

kwb737
October 17th, 2010, 22:55
Thanks Rami, I see where they are located now.

dvslats
October 18th, 2010, 03:00
Nice Rami!
Since its there, I'll remove it from here.
Dv

flying_spud
October 18th, 2010, 10:35
Do these actually add anything to the game? The only reason I ask is because I'm actually very impressed with the stock ones turned full-on :pop4::ichile::tgun2:

especially compared to cfs3 which are basically crap and a backward step I reckon. I would even go as far as to say that cfs2 fx full-on give il-2 modded a run for its money.............

I rate my modded cfs2 (thanks to all you guys) a superb and fun game now, and even the scenery looks beter than cfs3 which always seemed so blurry and artificial - flying over an endless arboretum with unconvincing trees sticking out of grass everywhere.....Then there were the towns that looked something like toytown from out of a Noddy (Brits will know what I mean here).

I can see myself dividing my time equally between cfs2 and il-2 now, with even cfs2 having the edge in the Pacific because I reckon the colours are better for that theatre - the cfs2 coastlines and MR airfields save the day in the Pacific, and especially the sea textures that show corals and waves on the beach.

Normandy, Eastern Front etc are miles better though in il-2 + UP 2.01, and the complete Burma scenery is outstanding too. Get em both I say!!
:wiggle: