PDA

View Full Version : X3TC and Plugin Manager 2.12 Question

GT182
October 17th, 2010, 11:28
I've reinstalled X3 TC and Cyrow's Plugin Manager Lite.... the newest one, 2.12. Now trying to install Free Jump and others I can't. I keep getting the error mssg it can't find the x3.exe/x2.exe. What's going on here.... and what am I overlooking? I'm going to it's installed in the C/Program Files/Egosoft folder. Never had this problem before.

GT182
October 18th, 2010, 17:57
Finally got things sorted out. Now using Plugin Mgr V1.20 Lite as the 2.12 would not work at all. I guess 2.12 wasn't the newest one I downloaded... but I sure thought it was. :redf:

When you use this V1.20 installer make sure you've got Mod mode selected if you have any Game Mods installed, like Apricot Mapping Service or a different one.

Here's 2 screenshots of what I mean.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing. Ding Ding Dong. :ernae:

luckydog
October 18th, 2010, 19:15
Thanks GT !!!

I was having the same problem with my new pooter.......kept getting that "vanilla" crap !

How you liking X3TC with your new computer ?? Mine is flying smooth as silk !!

LD

Lionheart
October 19th, 2010, 04:27
Thanks Gary for the heads up.

Man.. I am getting nearer to needing a new, stronger desktop. I would sure love to run X3 with full graphics settings and get in some furballs with some Q ships....

GT182
October 19th, 2010, 05:13
Bill, I sure like this new computer I built with the Zotac 8800GT 1GB of DDR3 memory. Graphics are super so far for what it is.

Going to try and use my old Saves for AMS today and see what happens. I hope the lag and stutters are gone now. I noticed that there's a lot of changes and some AMS scripts in withe the new 3.0 update. Me likey likey. LOL