PDA

View Full Version : FALKLANDS SIM!!

peter12213
October 16th, 2010, 18:15
LOOK at this!!!!!!

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39761

Argentina = Dead Skyhawks and Mirage V's!!!!

Does look Argie heavy like .. But cannit wait to VIFF the bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundog
October 16th, 2010, 18:32
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=44341

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=44354

;)

Perhaps the mods can put all of these in one thread.

peter12213
October 16th, 2010, 18:53
Good point just most of us on this thread are Brits and Yanks or from developed countries lol!:173go1:

BladeLWS
October 16th, 2010, 18:55
This has been in development since the last century, maybe we'll see some light at the end of the tunnel now.

peter12213
October 16th, 2010, 18:58
Littarally first Ive seen or heard so very exited here!! Drunken spelling sorry chaps!

stiz
October 17th, 2010, 04:06
Drunken spelling sorry chaps!

you ever sober?? i know you have to drink tons to make newcastle look nice but still! :173go1::icon_lol:

peter12213
October 17th, 2010, 06:08
Rarely on a Saturday night lol and I'll think you'll find Newcastle is an awesome city more so than alot of others in England!

huub vink
October 17th, 2010, 06:16
I can imagine Newcastle could be a nice town, when it didn't rain there all the time..... And should a country which enters such a conflict this way be called "developed".....

Cheer,
Huub

Paul K
October 17th, 2010, 08:10
Had a year in South Shields across the river; loved the whole place. You don't have a 'quiet Saturday night in' up there.

As for the Falklands sim, its not for me. Too limited in both aircraft and scope.

skyblazer3
October 17th, 2010, 12:50
First I've heard of this too.... looks promising. It's great that we are having a revival of flight sims recently.

Chris

Piglet
October 17th, 2010, 12:54
Isn't this a super-modded version of Third Wire Strike Fighters Sims?
Still looks good tho!

skyblazer3
October 17th, 2010, 12:59
I just hope it has multiplayer.

empeck
October 17th, 2010, 13:07
Isn't this a super-modded version of Third Wire Strike Fighters Sims?
Still looks good tho!

I believe it's their own engine.

Can't wait for Harrier, A4 and Pucara.

Lewis-A2A
October 17th, 2010, 13:28
Yes been in development as long as that other jet sim now, Hopefull now with Aerosoft they will had the money and dev time to pull it off. However it has been around a loooooooooong time and may need updating to compete with current standards.

It isnt really my kind of thing as like Paul I think its quite limited out of the box (more so than a bob sim) however so long as a solid product is released then they get my money as there a real indie dev group and I'm happy to support such groups developing none mainstream areas (read I'm a brit and love the raf birds)

GT182
October 17th, 2010, 13:38
The best graphics look to be the planes and water. Nice to be able to fly a Harrier and zap sumthin with it.

Rarely on a Saturday night lol and I'll think you'll find Newcastle is an awesome city more so than alot of others in England!

Pete, your New Castle sure has to be better than the New Castle I live in.
At least you have greaan grass... ours burnt up this summer. ;) I mean as in lawns... not that other stuff. LOL

stiz
October 17th, 2010, 14:15
I'll think you'll find Newcastle is an awesome city more so than alot of others in England!

citys a city, i'm more a country lad, a town is just about my limit :)

At least you have greaan grass... ours burnt up this summer. ;) I mean as in lawns... not that other stuff. LOL

the other stuff gets burnt up anyway, gotta pass the rainy days somehow :icon_lol:

Bjoern
October 17th, 2010, 14:27
Old news, but can't wait to exocet (yes, "Exocet" is now a verb!) stuff in that sim.

With all due respect to the real deal, the landscape in that sim looks too godawfully barren. Totally late 1990s...

gera
October 18th, 2010, 08:54
Good point just most of us on this thread are Brits and Yanks or from developed countries lol!:173go1:

Depends on what you interpret as "developed countries", at this stage and age of the world that is up to many judgments......:barf:, kids your age have many years to walk to make such a statement.....get it?

gera
October 18th, 2010, 09:17
LOOK at this!!!!!!

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39761

Argentina = Dead Skyhawks and Mirage V's!!!!

Does look Argie heavy like .. But cannit wait to VIFF the bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are referring to the Argentinians, believe it or not, they still reclaim the "Islas Malvinas" as their rightfully owned territory...before making wild statements and insulting people it is always a good idea to read history ...but read the history written from both sides...not only the one you might like. And the calling of names is not very intelligent since your "enemies" of yesterday might be your allies of today....remember the Japanese??? Germans??? Italians???? were they not your deadly enemies once??? what are they now???? do you exclude yourselfs from the so called EU??? were they not the "*******" once??, what are they now???
I suppose your youth brings on your not very intelligent thoughts or maybe you just wrote while whistling.....................you are forgiven.:toilet:

Lewis-A2A
October 18th, 2010, 11:22
Its quite an interesting topic indeed as the posts above point out, I certainly wouldnt want to be the mod of a forum for this sim, its still very much a polictical hot topic between the two nations.

Paul K
October 18th, 2010, 12:18
And the calling of names is not very intelligent since your "enemies" of yesterday might be your allies of today....remember the Japanese??? Germans??? Italians???? were they not your deadly enemies once???

Hmmm....not sure the Italians were ever particularly deadly.

Bjoern
October 18th, 2010, 12:51

Only in conbination with the Wehrmacht. :d

peter12213
October 18th, 2010, 13:40
Or when flying torpedo planes like the sm79 at which they excelled my great uncle said during the war they were extremely brave pilots, he was on the Ark Royal!

gera
October 18th, 2010, 13:59

Very nice people those Italians.......:ernae:

Roger
October 18th, 2010, 13:59
Funny how thing go round in circles...Galtieri was Italian or at least his parents were:costum:

gera
October 18th, 2010, 14:03
Funny how thing go round in circles...Galtieri was Italian or at least his parents were:costum:

About 75% of Argentinians have Italian blood in them.....Nice people the Argentinians.:ernae:, their meat cuts are delicious!!!!

Ian Warren
October 18th, 2010, 16:02
Speaking about grass , welcome to clean green New Zealand :icon_lol: the backwater off the Pacific now a third world country , 'scabs of the Pacific' is what one ex -RNZAF display pilot called us , what ever you do , dont let a 70 s dope smoke women to run the country , fortunate now kicked out BUT ,we have an entire fleet of A4s laying around on the grass doing nothing but chilling out :sheep:

This combat sim really appeals to me , when this action happened i had my own little war room checking and guessing the what each side would do .

Think i want to squarely take out Stanley in a Vulcan .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

peter12213
October 18th, 2010, 16:21
Straight off the Hermes in Shar one's, after daggers for me lol

PRB
October 18th, 2010, 17:39
In some ways its kind of funny. We're supposed to be the civilian flight sim forum, as compared to our combat sim friends over in the CFS## forums. You know, all peace loving and stuff, no machine guns in our planes. Even flowers painted on the side, maybe. :icon_lol: And here we are with the UK and Argentina squared off about to go for another round, virtually speaking, of course. And I'm not talking about the sim that is the subject of this thread, but of some members here! I'm glad to see this has quieted down a bit. And Pete, watch your %$#@ language! (see post 1), there are kids here! :)

Piglet
October 18th, 2010, 17:53
LOL I kinda like Pete, and all the non-PC members!:salute:

Warrant
October 18th, 2010, 18:00
I believe it's their own engine.

Can't wait for Harrier, A4 and Pucara.

Whish one would do a good Pucara for FSX! It's about darn time!

wombat666
October 19th, 2010, 02:40
Speaking about grass , welcome to clean green New Zealand :icon_lol: the backwater off the Pacific now a third world country , 'scabs of the Pacific' is what one ex -RNZAF display pilot called us , what ever you do , dont let a 70 s dope smoke women to run the country , fortunate now kicked out BUT ,we have an entire fleet of A4s laying around on the grass doing nothing but chilling out.
Think i want to squarely take out Stanley in a Vulcan .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Can we have our Skyhawks back??
If you lot aren't using them we sure can.
Who's 'Stanley'??
:173go1:
Unfortunately we have an even worse female PM, a 50 something former left wing 'lawyer'!!
Never had a real job and suffers from a 'Saint Mary' complex.
:angryfir:

Ian Warren
October 19th, 2010, 04:15
Can we have our Skyhawks back??
If you lot aren't using them we sure can.
Who's 'Stanley'??

Swap meet ! .. give us some off your old F18s .. you can have your ole 'G's back :salute:

Stanley ... Helen 'Stanley' Clark ..a real screwdriver ! :173go1:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Bjoern
October 19th, 2010, 13:37
Whish one would do a good Pucara for FSX! It's about darn time!

Nah. Too fugly with those engines.