View Full Version : HARRIER - BVR&RAZBAM PROJECT

merida72
October 16th, 2010, 10:46
I found this on youtube ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1vURRMkLWc

There are no news in this regard?

Prowler1111
October 16th, 2010, 10:51
News are that we are remapping the whole cockpit, and working on the exterior texture effects and checking what needs a revamp and what not, itīs an exquisite model for sure.
Thatīs this projectīs current SITREP.

Best regards
Prowler

GrinningJester
October 16th, 2010, 11:29
I'm knee deep inside the pit remapping and texturing the cockpit.

Having just worked on the Razbam A-7 and IRIS A-10, things are progressing rather quickly. :-)

merida72
October 16th, 2010, 14:27
Now that's good news :wavey:

VaporZ
October 17th, 2010, 02:25
Good news indeed

We will need FSX ships projects like :

Spanish "Principe De Asturias" and "Juan Carlo 1"
plus
Italian "Guisseppe Garibaldi" and "Cavour"
small aircraft carriers.

Any FSX project on the works about these ships ?

Being a real skier, I like to "Ski Jump"
:jump:
VaporZ

jagl04
October 17th, 2010, 13:27
Good news indeed

We will need FSX ships projects like :

Spanish "Principe De Asturias" and "Juan Carlo 1"
plus
Italian "Guisseppe Garibaldi" and "Cavour"
small aircraft carriers.

Any FSX project on the works about these ships ?

Being a real skier, I like to "Ski Jump"
:jump:
VaporZ

Something like this:

The aircraft carrier in the video, the Prince of Asturias, will be available with the Harrier, I donīt know if it will be in the same package or as a freeware download.

Iīm also finishing th Juan Carlos I Strategic Projection Ship (the basis of the future aussie Canberra class)

And my friend Max Benocci is finishing the FSX version of the Cavour carrier. I suppose heīll be the first interested in Italian textures for the Harrier

So, youīll have a lot of ships to take off and land. And there are also very good payware carriers to use Harriers.

AndyE1976
January 11th, 2011, 13:04
Just wondering how the Harrier project is going?

Looking forward to this one in particular.

hschuit
January 18th, 2011, 11:01
Just wondering how the Harrier project is going?
Looking forward to this one in particular.

You might want to check out the new RAZBAM forum Flightline:

http://www.razbam.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41

And what a nice surprise this is :

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/Prowler1111/AV8A.jpg

peter12213
January 18th, 2011, 12:40
Wow that's awesome however I still really want the av8b and want it now lol can't wait!

AndyE1976
January 19th, 2011, 06:43
That's looking really good. I really hope there is a British version produced since it is a British plane modified by the US.

A GR9 would be fantastic as it served with the RAF and FAA. A SHAR1 for a bit of Falklands era nostalgia would be good too.

peter12213
January 19th, 2011, 06:49
I don't think there doing RAF versions Andy just American and european ones, I think Milviz are doing the raf variants but I'm not sure!

wiltzei
January 19th, 2011, 07:07
...expect more jump jets...
Perhaps Yak-38, or Yak-36. =D

trevytt2004
January 19th, 2011, 07:17
I don't think there doing RAF versions Andy just American and european ones, I think Milviz are doing the raf variants but I'm not sure!

Pete, think you'll find the image a couple of posts above is a GR1, that would be RAF. The US Marines version and the early matadors had a large blade antenna along the main spar.

looking promising.....with the demise of the RAF GR-9's, i feel they won't miss this opportunity.

Trev

latest....

Weīll be covering all the jump jets(US & UK), the 3d developer is a hard core jump jet fan, and he got all mentioned above in his lineup in different stages, this particular jump jet is under coding ATM.

Best regards

Ron

gaucho_59
January 19th, 2011, 07:25
News are that we are remapping the whole cockpit, and working on the exterior texture effects and checking what needs a revamp and what not, itīs an exquisite model for sure.
Thatīs this projectīs current SITREP.

Best regards
Prowler
I visited the site and tried to become registered... but alas... there does not seem to be a procedure in place to do it... just to log in if you are registered already... Please enlighten me!

Prowler1111
January 19th, 2011, 08:03
Perhaps Yak-38, or Yak-36. =D

Thatīs quite a possibility if i can get hold of one particular developer who does have a wonderful Yak-38 mesh, and Zeus in implementing the same difficulty as the real one had (Harrier jump jet is a childīs play compared to a "Forger")..not to mention busy..
As for it being a commercial feasible project..who knows..the real bird was mediocre, but dunno why, i always wondered how it was to be flying one..weīll see..

Prowler

IanP
January 19th, 2011, 08:21
I visited the site and tried to become registered... but alas... there does not seem to be a procedure in place to do it... just to log in if you are registered already... Please enlighten me!

It took me forever to find the link, gaucho - I already pointed this out to Ron down an IM... ;)

It's on the bottom bar, where you find all the legalese and forum developers' links.

Ian P.

AndyE1976
January 19th, 2011, 12:03
latest....

Weīll be covering all the jump jets(US & UK), the 3d developer is a hard core jump jet fan, and he got all mentioned above in his lineup in different stages, this particular jump jet is under coding ATM.

Best regards

Ron

That's really good to hear. I understand the commercial reasons for doing an AV8B vs GR9, but it would be a bit like doing an F4 and only modelling the RAF version and not the USAF/USN one!

This will be on my must have list this year along with the IRIS Eurofighter and A2A Acusim stuff.