PDA

View Full Version : More errors driving me gaga here

flying_spud
October 16th, 2010, 06:16
Troubleshooting my Pacific 1943-45 install now..........:wiggle:

I've got the very nice FDG Birdcage (F4U1) Corsair package, but despite already having FDG US Weapons Pack v.1.2 installed I'm still getting these error messages (wep_dp files) :

f4u1_hook
170gal_drop_gp
brewster_rack_1
brewster_rack_m

You know me guys - 1 error message and ! start twitchin' - 4 and I'm overheating! :isadizzy:

I wonder, could these weapons be from an earlier FDG weapons pack release - or perhaps they belonged to the original plane designer?

Any ideas. Thanks.

JapLance
October 16th, 2010, 06:22
You need to look for Dbolt's Corsair Weapon Pack, probably in the Warbird's archive .

flying_spud
October 16th, 2010, 06:24
See, I'm even sorting out my own problems now!

I've installed the AvHistory (1_US) version of this plane and not getting the error messages now - what the heck did they replace those dp files with??

Still, I'd like to get the FDG one working if at all poss; can never have too many Corsairs flying over MR Solomons scenery. :wiggle:

flying_spud
October 16th, 2010, 07:27
You need to look for Dbolt's Corsair Weapon Pack, probably in the Warbird's archive .

Thanks, okay I found them, but it says they're used "in replacement of cfs2 stock weapons?" - won't that bugger up all the other planes weapons loadouts? Don't want to go from a couple of wep errors to hundreds of the bloody things! :greenf:

JapLance
October 16th, 2010, 07:53
Thanks, okay I found them, but it says they're used "in replacement of cfs2 stock weapons?" - won't that bugger up all the other planes weapons loadouts? Don't want to go from a couple of wep errors to hundreds of the bloody things! :greenf:

Dbolt has an US weapons pack (the one I suspect you got) and also a F4U Corsair weapon pack, which includes drop tanks, pylons, Napalm tanks and a few more goodies. I just checked the file libraries here and Simviation and couldn't find it :isadizzy:, so I have no idea on where to get it.

I'll attach it here for you, hope it is OK to the bosses.

flying_spud
October 17th, 2010, 02:48
Jap your a star - thanks for taking the effort to help me out. :salute: Hope I can return the favour one day!