PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

KBourne
October 15th, 2010, 13:02
I don't know if people will remind me, but people that will remember will remember me as Axenti, because of personal reasons "out of time broken pc" needed to put a lot more attention towards my daughter, work related pretty much pre occupied on every turf. Burned out and so on i needed to leave the scene for a while.

i could not find the pass of my former account anymore i lost a lot of info and data on my former computer, also every addon that i ever had for SFS3 and everything else is gone. I have a new pc now and i try to pic up a little on where i left, like CFS3, Arma II video editing if i have the time.

I'm pretty much busy with Arma II video editing atm but not long ago i was flying in a spitfire in there, on a addon the community made there and it reminded me towards this community.

so i say hi again towards everyone :jump:

olaf1924
October 15th, 2010, 16:27
Howdy back to you. :wavey:

flyer01
October 15th, 2010, 18:48
Hi KBourne

Wyld45
October 15th, 2010, 23:38
Dont know you Kbourne,but welcome back. I've got ARMAII Combined-Ops,
PM me some time,you might know some editing hints and secrets!

I've also got a beach-landing one I'm working on,when I get it done I'll send the file to check out.

KBourne
October 15th, 2010, 23:49
Dont know you Kbourne,but welcome back. I've got ARMAII Combined-Ops,
PM me some time,you might know some editing hints and secrets!

well i have a little bit more then only the combined ops i have the first version then upgraded it to arrowhead and then i added BAF and soon they will release a other package that i will add.

i'm not so skilled in the editing ingame, i try some fixed functions and random stuff so the fraps taping is ok, the editing i do points more towards the video editing in sony vegas pro to make the movies ;-) but i know the basics of ingame editing, and i don't mind to figure stuff out.

ps: i like to play a game with a good work over by the community, i do that with CFS3 Arma II empire and so on as long the realism valleu gows up i'm up for it, so for arma i use ACE II stable version some sound mods and altered units by the community.

on CFS3 i'm looking to install ETO again ;-)

I've also got a beach-landing one I'm working on,when I get it done I'll send the file to check out.

are you running mods or vanilla on this? pretty much inportant because combined ops has hes own work over on several contents and it might not work on my version.

greatings .

hairyspin
October 16th, 2010, 01:34
Good to see you back, Axenti! :wavey:

KBourne
October 16th, 2010, 05:11
Good to see you back, Axenti! :wavey:

heya ;-) how is it going with the ip to ip servers and such? i don't see a section on the forums anymore ...

it looks like several things are altered :(

how are you doing?

Dangerousdave26
October 16th, 2010, 05:21
We added a new server to the SOH Family.

http://www.sim-outhouse.net/

This server is where all the CFS3 IP to IP games are posted.

The function of this server is it hosts the library files, TeamSpeak 3 server, FS Host server (for FS2002, FS9, and FSX) and has a forum which is primarily used for Multiplayer Events.

You will need to register there are well because it does not run off of the same database.

Dave

Wyld45
October 16th, 2010, 09:48
are you running mods or vanilla on this? pretty much inportant because combined ops has hes own work over on several contents and it might not work on my version.

greatings .

Sorry,meant to say I have the original ArmaII and ALSO AIICO. I had my scenario running with
Army troops,but will do one with Marines only that should work on yours with the original.

No mods,all vanilla.

KBourne
October 16th, 2010, 15:10
Sorry,meant to say I have the original ArmaII and ALSO AIICO. I had my scenario running with
Army troops,but will do one with Marines only that should work on yours with the original.

No mods,all vanilla.

well i'm trying to work a campaign out with Ace II and some new ranger units from Massi and costum weapon builds from robert hammer, its going to take some time to make it because i want to make it storry driven, a little bit like operation flashpoint was in the old days.

its going to take place on the japatho iseland.

the thing thats going to be hard is to add the voice acting, i need people for that to make it happen, all the rest like scripting and such things are all on the forums to find it out. I work a bit random i start on it and i let the id's comming in and then i go look in how to manage it.

but i can always turn off the mods i use a mod launcher to turn addons on or off ...
If your mission is ready let me know i will try it out ;-)

i try now to figure out the istallation for ETO again ^^ its been a while ..

Wyld45
October 18th, 2010, 11:06
well i'm trying to work a campaign out with Ace II and some new ranger units from Massi and costum weapon builds from robert hammer, its going to take some time to make it because i want to make it storry driven, a little bit like operation flashpoint was in the old days.

its going to take place on the japatho iseland.

the thing thats going to be hard is to add the voice acting, i need people for that to make it happen, all the rest like scripting and such things are all on the forums to find it out. I work a bit random i start on it and i let the id's comming in and then i go look in how to manage it.

but i can always turn off the mods i use a mod launcher to turn addons on or off ...
If your mission is ready let me know i will try it out ;-)

i try now to figure out the istallation for ETO again ^^ its been a while ..

Hey,if you get time KBourne, I finished up on the one I was telling you about. You can go
to my CFS3 site where I have a "downloader" box. I created an ARMAII mission folder just for
that purpose,(and anyone else that may play around with ARMAII). CFS3 will always be my
"primary" war-play,but this one is fun also. You can download at; http://wyld45scfs3hangar.webs.com (http://wyld45scfs3hangar.webs.com/)

KBourne
October 18th, 2010, 11:29
Hey,if you get time KBourne, I finished up on the one I was telling you about. You can go
to my CFS3 site where I have a "downloader" box. I created an ARMAII mission folder just for
that purpose,(and anyone else that may play around with ARMAII). CFS3 will always be my
"primary" war-play,but this one is fun also. You can download at; http://wyld45scfs3hangar.webs.com

Lucky that i don't have a primary then ^^ :p i will see to that when i come home tonight ;-) btw go look to my youtube account i released a pre teaser on what i'm working on you can find my account on my profile page, i think if not let me know i will pm it to ya ;-)

i will soon find a way to start making movies with CFS3 to but i need to get this project don first ^^

KBourne
October 19th, 2010, 23:14
You can go
that purpose. You can download at; http://wyld45scfs3hangar.webs.com (http://wyld45scfs3hangar.webs.com/)

test don not bad ;-) its only a bit short :p

Wyld45
October 20th, 2010, 00:43
test don not bad ;-) its only a bit short :p

Not to worry K, you know theres bound to be a CONTINUATION! (in-progress!) :wiggle:

Anyone thats curious about this, well if you know me by now, you know from a few things
that I'm a big wwII movie-buff. What I've done for a mission on the ARMAII game that KBourne
has checked out, pretty much a,"SPR" except its called,"Saving D-Day". Really sweet being able
to edit dialouge with waypoints,(which too bad we cant do that with CFS3). Its modern a bit,
but still follows the movie starting with Marine landing-craft,(used Marines so original ARMAII
players could play).

Intro shows the boats approaching the beach, with dialouge starting with,"DISEMBARK,
THIRTY SECONDS!" then main game begins with, "...I SAID what the HELL do we do NOW SIR?"

It started getting long, so I shortened it up some. Right before last waypoint, the Captain
hollers, "Its either DO or DIE!....COVERING-FIRE!" then you race for the last bunker point.

Mission is cool, it even has an "Outro" (ending scene), where of course the TEARS start.
They're looking out over the beach, SGT. says,"Thats quite a view", followed by the Captain
saying,"Yeah,...quite a view". The movie had the John Williams "Omaha Beach" theme, but
WoW!....the game had a tune in the bank that fit sooo well that,...'sniff' after I previewed
it the final time,....man! (and yes,the beach scene included all the dead and sunken tanks
and landing craft between all the beach barriers!)

Havent decided what the main objective is going to be in the "continuation", but it
will be hauntingly familiar and similar. Well, to be continued!

Bill Wyld/Wyld45 :jump:

KBourne
October 20th, 2010, 21:17
Not to worry K, you know theres bound to be a CONTINUATION! (in-progress!) :wiggle:

Havent decided what the main objective is going to be in the "continuation", but it
will be hauntingly familiar and similar. Well, to be continued

Bill Wyld/Wyld45 :jump:

i know that CFS3 does not has that kind of thing but CFS3 is one of the those games that will never die, its the same with arma II and its former series like armed assault and OFP, You say WWII ;-) wel here is something dont just download and instal read the mod folder isntructions first if this is you first time to install mods its still wip and look at the requirements first it might need a other content before it will work

bear in mind that this mod is still wip so it might contain bugs so it is not finisched yet ...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9865

regards

Wyld45
October 21st, 2010, 20:45
i know that CFS3 does not has that kind of thing but CFS3 is one of the those games that will never die, its the same with arma II and its former series like armed assault and OFP, You say WWII ;-) wel here is something dont just download and instal read the mod folder isntructions first if this is you first time to install mods its still wip and look at the requirements first it might need a other content before it will work

bear in mind that this mod is still wip so it might contain bugs so it is not finisched yet ...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9865

regards

Say K, you dont think by chance THIS may have motivated someone for that MOD?
(Posted this little creation on their site some time way back.)

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz177/Wulfeblitzer/th_ww2-Arma.jpg?t=1280565189 I believe there is alot of you WWII gamers that would agree,they've gotten
really close,but still lack something ARMA has. These are the guys everyone else
will follow in War-Simulation.

KBourne
October 22nd, 2010, 09:49
Say K, you dont think by chance THIS may have motivated someone for that MOD?
(Posted this little creation on their site some time way back.)

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz177/Wulfeblitzer/th_ww2-Arma.jpg?t=1280565189 I believe there is alot of you WWII gamers that would agree,they've gotten
really close,but still lack something ARMA has. These are the guys everyone else
will follow in War-Simulation.

I really don't know what motivated them to do that kind of modding, the thing is i downloaded it and the units gear and war material even the iselands they made are pretty authentic towards reallity in Arma II, even on that point that i can say that it is the most realistical game i ever have seen so far.

although i still like to fly CFS3 and play empire total war Arma II is one of the out most outstanding platforms i ever played, even when i played operation flashpoint CWC ive been hooked on the game style and reality nature.

I also have Operation flashpoint dragon rising i need to be honnest :( i was disepointed in codemasters but well its still a game but for me a COD kind of game and not my kind of thing.

when i play a game i want to play like close to realety and thats what CFS3 Arma II and even empire total war brings to the gamer, the feeling of being on a battle field and the tention of splitt dessions you have to make.

Now Arma II brings it a little further because they made the game so that you can mod everything what you want, if you want to have startrek in there or a mod for WWII or even a baby crying for mommies milk if you have 3D knoledge with 3ds max and scripting and the creativety you can make it happen.

CFS3 was a little different but even with this game you can do a lot to get it close towards what happened in WWII in the sky, thats the thing i miss a little in ArmaII. Flying in ArmaII is a little different and does not feel right all the time when flying in this game is like a natural thing, sadly my joystick is broked in cant seem to get it to work again so i need to buy a new one :s

Capt. Winters
October 22nd, 2010, 16:46
Hi Kevin,

nice to see you back in CFS3 land.

regards Rob.

KBourne
October 23rd, 2010, 03:06
Hi Kevin,

nice to see you back in CFS3 land.

regards Rob.

heya ;-) my teacher :p this guy learned me to reskin for CFS3 :ernae: how is everyone, dosmaximus, grizzly, i mailed grizzly but he does not respond :frown:

Wyld45
October 23rd, 2010, 12:42
i mailed grizzly but he does not respond :frown:

Oh you know him, He's probably hibernating.

KBourne
October 24th, 2010, 03:35
Oh you know him, He's probably hibernating.

:icon_lol: yeah i see that happening :p funny...

Erhm Were do i find ETO again? i saw the download link tread but if i look on those links i don't see ETO :( i see a BOB install now and a BOB Campaign do i still need ETO ? i think i might need some help :s i don't know what to install anymore :p

Wyld45
October 25th, 2010, 00:03
:icon_lol: yeah i see that happening :p funny...

Erhm Were do i find ETO again? i saw the download link tread but if i look on those links i don't see ETO :( i see a BOB install now and a BOB Campaign do i still need ETO ? i think i might need some help :s i don't know what to install anymore :p

You try that yet K?>> http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...ads&showcat=10

KBourne
October 27th, 2010, 06:08
You try that yet K?>> http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?a...ads&showcat=10

yeah i found it after a while im figuring out how to install again, i did not had the time, i'm on a hug project for arma II and i have a hard trouble to find voice actors.

i want to start a campaign and the id's are all on paper but i need a few people that want to make high qwality voice acting tapings for usage in the editor ....

and also i have to work so it consumes a lot of time :s