PDA

View Full Version : Went to the airport last night and she was gone!!!!!

Wittpilot
October 15th, 2010, 06:48
So I went for my ususal Thursday volunteer trip the airport to work on the B-17. See Here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=5060&highlight=wittpilot)I walked in the door and it was of course dark. Flipped on the lights and......................

She's Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone put an APB on a shiny B-17!!!!!!!

Snuffy
October 15th, 2010, 06:55
Yer kiddin ... right?

That place looks too spotless to have just got done housing a B-17 ...

HouseHobbit
October 15th, 2010, 06:57
If you want Her back, in one piece, you must deliver two barrels of Mead, and two large bags of Hobbit Weed also....

Or.. :tgun2: :gameoff:

To the Shire..Drop off point will be sent..

Better Hurry I think the Gnomes are outfitting her for a Bombing run..
Have no control over the Gnomes..They are a crazy Bunch..
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Wittpilot
October 15th, 2010, 07:57
For comparison sake.....

GT182
October 15th, 2010, 15:03
Ok Witt, where'd she go? Another hangar or somebodies backyard?

stuartcox
October 15th, 2010, 16:43
I got her!
I'm surprised nobody noticed!
You can have her back, it was a prank...

Trans_23
October 15th, 2010, 20:25
Setting up my flight simulator in her as we speak. :jump:

Wittpilot
October 15th, 2010, 21:34
Okay Okay...

We have moved out of our hanger of the last 4 or so years. The project is now officially all located within the hangar at the far North end of the field which is the new Champaign Aviation Museum.

OBIO
October 15th, 2010, 23:31
Will you be able to move that beautiful wall mural your dad and brother painted? It would be a shame for some idiot to come along and paint over it.

OBIO

Wittpilot
October 16th, 2010, 15:23
I keep mentioning it to him... he isn't going to try himself I don't think. Since it would actuall involve movig a pretty good chunk of wall... I am going to make mention of it to someone else. Dad keeps saying that is why we painted a second BIGGER mural in the new museum. We will see.... I know several people wanted to take it home and put it in their homes.... much to their wives chigrins.....

-witt