PDA

View Full Version : Find Loe Pat Pong.....A Mission of last hope!!

gera
October 14th, 2010, 13:11
From the 32nd Face the National Truth speech of the President.
" The XXI century moves on in muddled waters men and women of this nation, I for one can say that really am not sure what am doing!!! many a mistake has been made in the planet and some parrot came over last week and blamed me for really making a fool of myself. Thatīs ok, as long as no elephant shows up in the near future.....I have set up a mission to go find the infamous gourmet and monk, the good old Pat Pong. He might be able to advise my cabinet and make things right again, I will not be there since I will go to the south and pick up some peanuts with a buddy of mine.....salud, my fellow citizens, wherever you are"...

A Mission for World Pilotos with the right knowledge and aptitudes.....Thatīs all.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/FINDLOWPOWWOW1000.jpg

gera
October 14th, 2010, 13:50
Beware.....a Missions such as this can literally "flitter your Flaus and put you in a very grave situation even in FSX!!!!"...so take it with caution!!!..:costum::costum::sheep:

peter12213
October 14th, 2010, 14:47
LMFAO "Loe Pat Pong" hahahaha sorry I just find that really funny! :jump::jump: Whats next Won Hung Loe?? hahahahaha