PDA

View Full Version : For all the great folks here who have helped.

XLR8
October 14th, 2010, 10:56
There has been so many nice people who have answered my questions that I would like to thank some of them . I will be moving into a smaller place in the near future and will have less room for some stuff . I have some PC software that I am not going to keep. Rather throwing them away I would like to offer them to you nice folks here . I am a firm believer in the thank you process .

The details> I will ship the software at my cost (if in the USA ) Don't have any idea what it would cost to ship out side the USA . I need to keep the price down . I will ship most of them in a paper sleeve or envelope with the disk and any manuals .I would like to see one go to each person or limit 1 per person .If in a few days nobody has asked for them than will let them go at more than 1 each . These are free to the members here and no cost to them . I can't be responsible if for some reason they don't show up or there damaged . As there will be no insurance or tracking on them.

If you would leave a comment of what you want in the thread and a PM with info I will start the mailing process . More than likely the shipping will start the week of 10/18/2010 .

I sent a DVD to falcon409 a couple of weeks ago,and the PM I got back said it arrived there safely .

MW2
IL2 1946
AC-130-------------taken
combat collectors second edition (fs9/FSX addon)------taken
carrier strike force (fs9/FSX addon)
crysis warhead
aircraft power pack 2(fs9/FSX addon )
windows XP home
There will most likely be more later

And again thanks .

gera
October 14th, 2010, 13:41
There has been so many nice people who have answered my questions that I would like to thank some of them . I will be moving into a smaller place in the near future and will have less room for some stuff . I have some PC software that I am not going to keep. Rather throwing them away I would like to offer them to you nice folks here . I am a firm believer in the thank you process .

The details> I will ship the software at my cost (if in the USA ) Don't have any idea what it would cost to ship out side the USA . I need to keep the price down . I will ship most of them in a paper sleeve or envelope with the disk and any manuals .I would like to see one go to each person or limit 1 per person .If in a few days nobody has asked for them than will let them go at more than 1 each . These are free to the members here and no cost to them . I can't be responsible if for some reason they don't show up or there damaged . As there will be no insurance or tracking on them.

If you would leave a comment of what you want in the thread and a PM with info I will start the mailing process . More than likely the shipping will start the week of 10/18/2010 .

I sent a DVD to falcon409 a couple of weeks ago,and the PM I got back said it arrived there safely .

MW2
IL2 1946
AC-130-------------taken
combat collectors second edition (fs9/FSX addon)------taken
carrier strike force (fs9/FSX addon)
crysis warhead
aircraft power pack 2(fs9/FSX addon )

There will most likely be more later

And again thanks .

Great man........I give away all my stuff to local schools, FS9 and a bundle of addons are still flying in one. Yes its nice to give more than to take........Have a nice time in your new place.:ernae:

peter12213
October 14th, 2010, 14:53
What you guys are doing is great I very much respect and admire it! The schools here though Gera wouldn't appreciate an old computer so I have one that used to be my main fsx machine and would suit a person happy with running default scenery and older addons! I'm also happy to send mine out if I have any takers though I want some money for mine, but not much no one here would be interested thats for sure! Would be a great machine for young ones or the wife to do homework, writing reports, or rudimenary gaming like arma1 or fs2004! Pm me if anyones wants one for the kiddies or wife! PS it was well looked after and looks brand new! UK only though!

P.s sorry to steal your thread mate!

XLR8
October 14th, 2010, 15:57
What you guys are doing is great I very much respect and admire it! The schools here though Gera wouldn't appreciate an old computer so I have one that used to be my main fsx machine and would suit a person happy with running default scenery and older addons! I'm also happy to send mine out if I have any takers though I want some money for mine, but not much no one here would be interested thats for sure! Would be a great machine for young ones or the wife to do homework, writing reports, or rudimenary gaming like arma1 or fs2004! Pm me if anyones wants one for the kiddies or wife! PS it was well looked after and looks brand new! UK only though!

P.s sorry to steal your thread mate!

PM sent. And thanks for reminding me. I added a windows XP cd