PDA

View Full Version : WANTED : A few Good Men

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
October 14th, 2010, 08:00
After the refit of an older aircraft it is prudent to give it a shakedown cruise, no different in virtual aviation after an overhaul the Gates LearJet 20 series is ready for delivery .

The V2.0 contains a passenger, DX10 cockpit shadows , high resolution VRay rendering of interior shadowing and accumulated dirt , additionally one each of the Lear 24 , 25 and 28 has been aged with the exterior represented as "weatherbeaten".
An American registered 24 in a Jet Black Livery and layered paint kit will be available, with weathering and all details on separate layers with UVW maps .

Prior to certification the current owners of the XTreme Prototypes 20 Series are invited to a pre release inspection of the updated aircraft , their assistance in assuring the changes meet with their approval will help ensure the release is error free for wider distribution.

Contact by PM for instructions on how to participate in this pre release beta test . <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

pbearsailor
October 14th, 2010, 08:46
Good to hear, Chuck. I've been wondering what was going on with this project. PM sent.

cheers,
steve :)

falcon409
October 14th, 2010, 09:53
Beautiful job Chuck!:salute:

Dag
October 14th, 2010, 10:04
Man those look nice, my favorite biz/VIP-fighter ever. We had an USAFE one here on Monday :-)

Thanks

doublecool
October 14th, 2010, 13:16
Very Nice :jump:

Was a Favorite in the hanger...Still a favorite (always wished for some repaints)

Thank you very much for your continuing update

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
October 15th, 2010, 05:43
My Thanks for the submitted commentary and the assistance rendered , its invaluable to have their insight and impressions , we will put them to good use .

warchild
October 15th, 2010, 13:21
Hello Boys :) .. I'm gonna be joining you :).. It'll be fun..