PDA

View Full Version : You can't keep a good Pond down!

RyDraiggoch
October 13th, 2010, 20:37
As most of you know we at www.classicbritishfiles.com (aka The Pond). Got hacked about 6 weeks ago. After ALOT of work by Rob English (our gracious host) we are back up to 100% operation
and I quote

Actually...............we have had the library up and running for about 24 hours -- Rob has also made some improvements in upload capacity (single file max of 100mb) and also piddled with the problem some people have encountered with downloads

I have already uploaded about a dozen backlogged files including 5 of Garys sound sets
Rob Richardsons Hornet prototype and F1 With out dorsal filet) Keith Paines Proctor V1 on and off floats, yet ANOTHER Auster form Dave Molyneaux (its rather fun) and some excellent paints
by Peter Watkins.

Look out for Paul Gausdens Luton Minor for FSX and FS9 - Keith Paines Proctor I V/V (the much wanted military version), Rob Richardsons Beagle Bassett for FSX and YET ANOTHER AUSTER
from Dave Molyneaux. -- Gary has done the sound for the Minor and reworked the Coffman Starter on the Auster Ambulance (it one of three aircraft ever to use the Bombardier -- the others being the AOP9 and well can anyone tell me the third???

As usual the team have a list of aircraft on the go

More interesting eclectic British Aircraft in the pipe, including a nice side by side low wing trainer, a nifty little homebuilt with a myriad of powerplant options, and if your all very good,
ANOTHER AUSTER from Dave Molyneaux (Although I have to admit hes starting to get on the short side of the List

And for those of you who dont know -- thats
www.classicbritishfiles.com

Cheers Leif

noddy
October 13th, 2010, 23:35
Good to hear, cheers for the H.U.

Daube
October 14th, 2010, 01:14
Glad to hear that. The Pond is one of the greatest FS sites ever. Thanks for the info :ernae:

Daveroo
October 14th, 2010, 08:44
love that basset

RyDraiggoch
October 14th, 2010, 09:48
Dave

Rob is doing a bang up job and this one, we all pitched in finding decent panel shots for him and
Gary Jones has been busy working on a sound set for it.

Patience my friend, Everything comes to those who wait.

Leif