PDA

View Full Version : Hop List "Shoot Out" Registration

falcon409
October 13th, 2010, 16:05
I just took a look at the Official Registration page for this upcoming event and there are "5" registrants? Of course there is still 24 days before the actual event so there's still time to get over there and register, but I would hope SOH could do better than just five participants.

If you somehow missed the announcement, go to the top of the main page, left hand side where it says "Announcement", lol. Click the link and follow it for more information.:salute:

warchild
October 13th, 2010, 16:41
the race is P-38s only so that should interest quite a few people.. I wont be able to participate becayse i ave the P-61, the P-2V a Stearman to go over and yet a fourth project i'm not at liberty to say at this point ( but your gonna love it ).. Taking time out to soup up a P-38 and getting it race ready just isnt an option for me at the time. That should also make some people feel a biy more comfortable.. Tey dont have to worry about racing against one of my planes ::lol:: ( i got this neat little twin engined P-40 they made as an experiment.. goes like a bat outta hell )..
Like Falcon, I'm encouraging everyone with a P-38 to enter and give it your very best. It coyld be a ton of fun, and some time to meet the others here voice to voice in the air and show them what you got..
Pam