PDA

View Full Version : Need some Prayers for our SOH Family

HouseHobbit
October 12th, 2010, 21:24
Hi All,
I have learned several of our Dear family here at SOH have been having a hard time of it lately..
There are Our family Here that need your support and prayers..

Several Of our regulars have been absent of late dealing with issues in their Lives..
So to our absent friends, and those whom have shared with me,
I would ask for prayers..
Thanks All...
God Bless all of you whom choose to Love and Care....

:engel016:

Allen
October 12th, 2010, 22:13
:salute:

grunau_baby
October 12th, 2010, 23:50
As I have hardly enough time to answer the occuring individual threads, I still read a lot about personal troubles and wonder about the absence of some. My thoughts are with them nonetheless and whatever troubles or worries them, best wishes from my part and keep it going and your spirit up!!!:salute:

Alex

norab
October 13th, 2010, 03:10
We can all use the power of prayer and i will continune to keep all in my prayers

jmig
October 13th, 2010, 03:10
What a really nice thread HH. Thanks for starting it.

I concur 110%. :salute:

Daveroo
October 13th, 2010, 07:01
my thoughts and good well wishes go out to all..i know in my time of need you all came through for me and made me feel much better with in....thanks everyone

beana51
October 13th, 2010, 07:58
"These Are the best Of Times,And the worst of times"
fath,family,country,will sustain us,one and all, as it always has from the very begining!!.......Amen, to the fine post Offered!!...All stay well!!Vin!!

Dain Arns
October 13th, 2010, 08:23
I'll agree to that.
On this fine day where Hope is shining very brightly in Chile right now, ask that light to extend to all corners of the earth.
I know we all could use it after this past year.
Amen.

Snuffy
October 13th, 2010, 09:28
I have found that the "power of prayer" seems to work much more efficiently IF names of individuals are mentioned in particular. While "group" petitions do work, I think sometimes its more "difficult" for the spirit to find those individuals with the need.

So, not to embarrass anyone, could ya drop a few names mebbe?

Otherwise, petitions ascending in generic form.

HouseHobbit
October 13th, 2010, 10:17
I would not want to betray any confindence, and I do realize Our Lord does Know who is in need ..

Perhaps for Our "Sisters and Brothers" here at SOH will do fine..
I Think Our Lord will get the message..:engel016: :applause:

And I Know all here share a great bond in Our hobbies and Lives..
Which is a Wonderful and Blessed thing..

Thanks to The Admin and Folks Here at SOH.. :salute: