PDA

View Full Version : '4 INTs, 32 Total Yards Passing, & "Da' Bears" Still Won'....

Panther_99FS
October 10th, 2010, 13:18
:isadizzy::isadizzy::blind:

Trans_23
October 10th, 2010, 14:26
And a quarterback rating of 6 for Collins. He had an 8 rating in last weeks game against the Giants. I don't know if Rex looked as bad. Thank goodness that Carolina has offensive problems of their own. The Bears did have 212 yards rushing so that is a plus. The offense line is still so scary bad it is hard to believe they get paid for playing.

Panther_99FS
October 10th, 2010, 14:28
And a quarterback rating of 6 for Collins. He had an 8 rating in last weeks game against the Giants. I don't know if Rex looked as bad. Thank goodness that Carolina has offensive problems of their own. The Bears did have 212 yards rushing so that is a plus. The offense line is still so scary bad it is hard to believe they get paid for playing.

I can't believe I'm saying this but....
BRING BACK REX GROSSMAN!!! :bump:

Trans_23
October 10th, 2010, 14:37
I just can't believe that the best second string quarterback the Bears could find was a washed up clipboard carrier. Terry Bradshaw could have suited up and played better than this guy. They finally put Hanie in for the last couple series. At least he completed a pass to our receiver and had one dropped by another failed experiment, Devin Hester. The Bears personnel department should all be fired. They haven't a clue how to find good players.

Panther_99FS
October 10th, 2010, 14:42
I just can't believe that the best second string quarterback the Bears could find was a washed up clipboard carrier. Terry Bradshaw could have suited up and played better than this guy. They finally put Hanie in for the last couple series. At least he completed a pass to our receiver and had one dropped by another failed experiment, Devin Hester. The Bears personnel department should all be fired. They haven't a clue how to find good players.

Typical Chicago fashion........
(BTW, Notice how the 'Hawks lost to the Avalanche...) :monkies:

Trans_23
October 10th, 2010, 21:18
Typical Chicago fashion........
(BTW, Notice how the 'Hawks lost to the Avalanche...) :monkies:
And the Redwings today for the home opener.