PDA

View Full Version : One for Lionheart...

kilo delta
October 10th, 2010, 09:49
...and others that are interested in UFO/Black Aircraft technology :)

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1216913&page=1

Lionheart
October 10th, 2010, 13:52
Thanks KD,

That was an amazing read, especially the final post.

The SR-71 was designed in the 1950's, lol. WHo knows what we have flying now. I have seen those con trails by the way. I have seen them clear as a bell and they are odd. The puffs separate from the line trail and fall fast, so it looks like they are heavier.

The funniest shot I saw last week was a Google Earth shot of North America, showing the doughnut string originating from lower Nevada, then flying straight East and they tracked it to Russia. What ever they had, went from S. Nevada to Russia. But, why go East? Russia is just West of Nevada. But, if it can get there super fast from the other direction, I guess the Russians would never think it was from here.

Our Government keeps secrets from our own people and yet the other Governments pretty much know all the details of whats going on. Kind of makes me mad. We have a pretty good idea of what all is going on... We are always the last to know and the ones that pick up the bill on it all...

Good read though. Thanks for the heads up.

Bill

Astoroth
October 10th, 2010, 19:54
Very interesting indeed, thanks for that.

Eoraptor1
October 11th, 2010, 08:34
...and others that are interested in UFO/Black Aircraft technology :)

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1216913&page=1

That was quite an interesting link, kilo delta. I'm at a point in my personal life where I just take it for granted that it's in the nature of governments (and power centers in general) to keep things from the populace. A big adjustment I had to make when I came home from grad school was being around people who don't as a matter of course consult primary sources, but get their information from talk show hosts. I would literally become dizzy listening to them. Academia really is another world. Actually reading declassified national security documents is a real eye-opener; the difference in language between planners when they're talking to each other, as opposed to their public relations arms talking to the public is startling.

I'd better stop there; this post is right on the borderline.

JAMES

Bone
October 11th, 2010, 09:03
Those contrails with evenly spaced protrusions are not out of the ordinary. I see them every so often, usually when the winds aloft are close to zero and with very cold temps. GPS equiped planes show wind speed and direction, and there are certain times when there are no winds in the high flight levels, believe it or not.

I've watched crossing traffic ahead of me leave them, so they're not neccesarily particular to "black project" planes. I always chuckle when I see these pics and read the corresponding conspiracy theories.

stuartcox
October 11th, 2010, 09:15
UFO's again...? LOL:jump:...!

kilo delta
October 11th, 2010, 09:26
Those contrails with evenly spaced protrusions are not out of the ordinary. I see them every so often, usually when the winds aloft are close to zero and with very cold temps. GPS equiped planes show wind speed and direction, and there are certain times when there are no winds in the high flight levels, believe it or not.

I've watched crossing traffic ahead of me leave them, so they're not neccesarily particular to "black project" planes. I always chuckle when I see these pics and read the corresponding conspiracy theories.

C'mon Bone...own up....you're working undercover,part of a national conspiracy...seeding the clouds in your CRJ airliner/tanker with micro robotic organisms that are inhaled by unsuspecting plane spotters in an effort to take over their minds!
The Men In Black shades with built in spy cam was your downfall to your true identity! :d

Bone
October 11th, 2010, 11:50
C'mon Bone...own up....you're working undercover,part of a national conspiracy...seeding the clouds in your CRJ airliner/tanker with micro robotic organisms that are inhaled by unsuspecting plane spotters in an effort to take over their minds!
The Men In Black shades with built in spy cam was your downfall to your true identity! :d

I thought hiding in plain sight was a good cover...you got me. What it is, you see, is we have the Master Lav Tank Overboard Flush button, and when we see other airliners come within close proximity to ours, we hit the button every 1.5 seconds until said airliner has passed, making contrail protrusions that camera toting conspiracy theorists will snap pictures of and sell to Aviation Week and Space Technology. Then, we meet up in bars on layovers, drinking much beer and laughing our @ss's off.

luckydog
October 11th, 2010, 12:10
I thought hiding in plain sight was a good cover...you got me. What it is, you see, is we have the Master Lav Tank Overboard Flush button, and when we see other airliners come within close proximity to ours, we hit the button every 1.5 seconds until said airliner has passed, making contrail profusions that camera toting conspiracy theorists will snap pictures of and sell to Aviation Week and Space Technology. Then, we meet up in bars on layovers, drinking much beer and laughing our @ss's off.

:applause::applause::applause:

kilo delta
October 11th, 2010, 12:43
I thought hiding in plain sight was a good cover...you got me. What it is, you see, is we have the Master Lav Tank Overboard Flush button, and when we see other airliners come within close proximity to ours, we hit the button every 1.5 seconds until said airliner has passed, making contrail profusions that camera toting conspiracy theorists will snap pictures of and sell to Aviation Week and Space Technology. Then, we meet up in bars on layovers, drinking much beer and laughing our @ss's off.

LOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....BEEEEER!!!!!! :d:ernae:

Eoraptor1
October 11th, 2010, 14:38
I grew up near an airbase. We had fighters for decades, so I'm used to seeing all sorts of contrails in all sorts of lighting and weather conditions, because I saw them every day since I was a child. All UFO means to me, is someone saw something in the air and didn't know what it was. The aliens may land every second Tuesday and have tea with the Queen of England for all I know, but that's not what I'm talking about. Our government black budgets all sorts of things and National Security is a brick wall to inquiry, meaning they're not going to tell us what they're doing until they're good and ready. The Skunk Works are real. HavBlue was a rumor right up until it wasn't. IMO they like conspiracy theorists, because people asking where all the money is going can be dismissed as crackpots.

JAMES