PDA

View Full Version : FSX T-33 WIP shots

Radioman123
October 9th, 2010, 12:41
I have been reworking the source code that Piglet was kind enough to send into FSX-A. The VC is done and still working some of the gear animation based on my photo collection. Here are some WIP pixs. The frame rates in FSX-A are very nice. I hope to finish this version up soon.

Regards

Radioman123

calypsos
October 9th, 2010, 12:54
Considering the age of the model, that looks great!
The painters will have a field day with this, I really wish we had one of modern 'payware' quality as almost every country used them at one time or another.

huub vink
October 9th, 2010, 12:54
Great work Radioman!

Thanks,
Huub

Ferry_vO
October 9th, 2010, 12:57
You will make a lot of people very happy with that T-33! :applause:

Bjoern
October 10th, 2010, 16:13
Good work!

You could incorporate Falcon409s improvements into the model from the start and offer the whole thing as a complete package.

txnetcop
October 10th, 2010, 16:15
What Bjoern said...it really be a great idea. That T-33 is going to be one very nice package for FSX. It really is appreciated!
Ted

Bone
October 10th, 2010, 17:42
I don't suppose you can make the canopy bow a little more rounded, instead off hexagonal?

skyblazer3
October 10th, 2010, 18:06
Make sure to incorporate the updated T-33 flight dynamics that were released with the Marine update... that FDE update made the T-33 for me.

Looking good.

Are we to understand that this will be native FSX because it will be compiled with the FSX SDK? If so, that would be great. Piglet's T-33 will fly for years to come!

Cheers,:salute:

Chris

Bjoern
October 11th, 2010, 09:06
Are we to understand that this will be native FSX because it will be compiled with the FSX SDK?

("Reworking source files" + FSX forum) * good frame rates = FSX native

johndetrick
October 11th, 2010, 10:08
While you are reworking the model, could you make the dead zone in the middle of the panel disappear? I wanted to upgrade the panel to better reflect what the B model had and I couldn't do that because of the way the vc was mapped.