PDA

View Full Version : about scenery

Daveroo
October 7th, 2010, 18:21
im under the understanding that with some program(s) some talented persons could make new scenery out of places in FSX...what i mean is...there is a dry lake in nevada north of blackrock desert...i have a dream to put a long runway and a long waterway with lagoon there...id buy the land and do it rl if i were bill gates or warren buffett but im not.....

anyway...can you use a program like afcad to make waterways?..landable ( is that a word?) waterways?...in my "dream" i build a 2 mile long by 200 foot wide concrete runway...id think that could handle about anything..oh and it would be 4 feet thick on the ends and 3 feet deep in the center..

then a water runway also 2 miles long and 400 feet wide..with a lagoon 4 miles long by one mile wide..with a water taxiway inbetween...i know there would seem no need for the seperation but "ITS MY DREAM" so pffffft.....:wiggle:

Kiwikat
October 7th, 2010, 18:24
You can add waterclass with sbuilderx and then use airport design editor to create an airport on top of it...

I'm sure someone like falcon can come along and go into more detail!

gera
October 8th, 2010, 06:01
im under the understanding that with some program(s) some talented persons could make new scenery out of places in FSX...what i mean is...there is a dry lake in nevada north of blackrock desert...i have a dream to put a long runway and a long waterway with lagoon there...id buy the land and do it rl if i were bill gates or warren buffett but im not.....

anyway...can you use a program like afcad to make waterways?..landable ( is that a word?) waterways?...in my "dream" i build a 2 mile long by 200 foot wide concrete runway...id think that could handle about anything..oh and it would be 4 feet thick on the ends and 3 feet deep in the center..

then a water runway also 2 miles long and 400 feet wide..with a lagoon 4 miles long by one mile wide..with a water taxiway inbetween...i know there would seem no need for the seperation but "ITS MY DREAM" so pffffft.....:wiggle:

Give me the exact coordinates and IŽll take a shot at it before the end of the year.......:salute: