PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! This guy is unbelievable!

Bone
October 7th, 2010, 13:59
The shrinks are going to have a heyday with this guy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39556963?gt1=43001

SADT
October 7th, 2010, 14:14
Yikes!!!!!!!!

It makes you wonder..... what went wrong....:monkies::isadizzy:

Tako_Kichi
October 7th, 2010, 14:24
That story made the news up here at the start of the year IIRC. I guess it's just come to light again due to his court case.

jmig
October 7th, 2010, 15:06
That is really ashamed. I feel for his wife and family.

TARPSBird
October 7th, 2010, 19:22
Sometimes people's lives take a very dark turn. Remember the female astronaut (USN Captain) who stalked the woman who was her rival for the affections of her fellow astronaut. I think we start to worry more about our own condition, when people we consider to be responsible and level-headed go off the deep end. :frown:

txnetcop
October 7th, 2010, 19:39
DANG!!!! that really sucks for those who love and respect him!

Willy
October 7th, 2010, 20:40
Sucks even more for the families of the two women he killed.

demorier
October 8th, 2010, 00:35
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

hubbabubba
October 8th, 2010, 04:31
DANG!!!! that really sucks for those who love and respect him!

I think it should read; "DANG!!!! that really sucks for those who loved and respected him!"

Who can have any love or respect for such beast? I'm against death penalty, but cases like this one do shake my convictions...:mad:

To the police; good job! A bit of alertness probably saved many other lives.

Dain Arns
October 8th, 2010, 08:50
Sometimes people's lives take a very dark turn. Remember the female astronaut (USN Captain) who stalked the woman who was her rival for the affections of her fellow astronaut. I think we start to worry more about our own condition, when people we consider to be responsible and level-headed go off the deep end. :frown:

Yeah, like the National Guard pilot in Spokane who ended up being a serial killer for over 2 decades.
One of the victims he buried right outside his bedroom window. :icon_eek:

Bone
October 8th, 2010, 09:31
Yeah, like the National Guard pilot in Spokane who ended up being a serial killer for over 2 decades.
One of the victims he buried right outside his bedroom window. :icon_eek:

I remember the hospital shooting up there, but I've never heard about this guy. Wow.

Dain Arns
October 8th, 2010, 12:57
I remember the hospital shooting up there, but I've never heard about this guy. Wow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lee_Yates

OleBoy
October 8th, 2010, 13:25
I've always been an eye-for-an-eye citizen. Which is equal punishment for equal crime. Why waste taxpayers money to harbor a fugitive?!!