PDA

View Full Version : This looks like fun

Tako_Kichi
October 4th, 2010, 17:31
http://www.wimp.com/mobilityconcept/

...but I doubt they will become available to the masses in the next 5 years.

Lionheart
October 4th, 2010, 17:59
They look like they are already set for production. The quality and all, how well they work.

Hard to believe it can sit there motionless, balancing itself. I wonder how it would do in the wind?

Piglet
October 4th, 2010, 18:04
Notice the women were not wearing skirts? Just how little actual walking will humans do in the future? Will we evolve into Weeble Wobbles?

Tako_Kichi
October 4th, 2010, 18:09
Notice the women were not wearing skirts?
Yup, I also noticed the way they both hovered the tips of their toes very close to the ground. I guess braking is in the style of the Flintstones!

Just how little actual walking will humans do in the future? Will we evolve into Weeble Wobbles?
Maybe but according to Honda we wont fall down!

OBIO
October 4th, 2010, 21:26
Let's see how one of those things handles having someone other than a 95 pound twig sitting on it. The average American woman weighs in around 140 pounds, average American man tips the scales at 190 pounds.....I'd like to see the thing handle just the Average American.

OBIO

Daveroo
October 5th, 2010, 05:23
Let's see how one of those things handles having someone other than a 95 pound twig sitting on it. The average American woman weighs in around 140 pounds, average American man tips the scales at 190 pounds.....I'd like to see the thing handle just the Average American.

OBIO

or how about a 400 pound "me" who is alos sorta balance challenged??

BurningBeard
October 5th, 2010, 07:18
You also notice the ladies were a little on the short side. How are they going to handle a 6'3" 210 lb me?

Mike

Bjoern
October 5th, 2010, 09:28
In this thread: Technology to make humans even lazier! :d

The blonde one was hot. x)

- Edit: The mechanics behind the UX-3 are cool.

demorier
October 6th, 2010, 00:48
How to look like a total dork in 1 easy lesson.