PDA

View Full Version : Long...News from FSadventureSky.

gera
October 4th, 2010, 08:32
Soon, very soon a new Site will be available for those pilotos who like my Missions, Flights and Scenery. A New Forum too...what for?, well maybe some of you developers would like to come in and show your wares, but it´s ok if you don´t. All the "Flights Posters" will be there, maybe you´ll smile at some. And I have decided to paste in there the "story behind de Flight"...that is, the whole little short story I usually write before I make the flight or mission and even for scenery . Scenery without a tale is just a blunt nature thing...but a town with a witch woman running around its airfield is alive even in FSX....crazy no? (the power of the mind).
Some links too which I search and find quite interesting and amusing which sometimes bring on a flight, there are lot of FSX scenery of African airfields made by some Portuguese dudes, and others which are not in the usual places...there will be a "Sección en Español" for the Latins, Spaniards and others who read the Castillian Language...Maybe some music too! to get you in the mood to fly or sing and dance!!, maybe. (when you sing your soul smiles..not always though)...I sometime dance with the wife while waiting for FSX to load: Mambo, Cha cha cha, Rumba, Swing, and the Twist!!!... really.
A little poem here and there will be around also, most with a flight theme...I once wrote one where a pilot hit a buzzard and they both sung their way to the ground...
I wrote a dairy when I flew my Cherokee and after reading it the other night, I´ll ad a page or two of it so the reader might get a look of what´s like flying in the jungles of Panama and some interesting places in Central America....here is a note from one.." Just landed in this unmarked old WW2 airfield near the ocean, Panama had quite a lot during WW2, P-40s. P-39s, and Bolos where all over them , am not telling which one, there is a very old rusting DC-4 totally destroyed at about 3/4 of the field...funny its riddled with bullet holes!!!, I can guess what this thing was carrying to come and crash here...hummm. The jungle is all over this field, I flew over it three times before I decided to land. Now!!! am thinking how am I going to take off!!!!..got to plan this or........." wrote that back in 1976.
URL...on the way. Now one more glass of good old Italian wine....Chin chin..:kilroy: