PDA

View Full Version : Flying: A game. A simulation. Is it?

OleBoy
October 4th, 2010, 05:09
I can't count how many times I've watched videos for the ORBX PNW products. I'll just say a lot. Their work is just surreal. They're going to make my virtual flying the next best thing to being there. Knowing I will experience this soon, brings a feeling of peace for what I've missed in a world I've lived in for all my life.
.....Some of you refer to the flying by this method as a game, or simulator. To me it is very stimulating. I will fly to get away from the times put before us in todays world. I will fly for stimulation of my inner self. A means of therapy for my soul. A way for me to get away in a world I've lived and experienced in my eyes.

I refer to it as a flight stimulator.

JAllen
October 4th, 2010, 06:54
Agreed, every word. Jim

stiz
October 4th, 2010, 07:46
i think of it as a gamulation .... can either be a full on sim or a game depending on your mood :)

gera
October 4th, 2010, 08:51
I can't count how many times I've watched videos for the ORBX PNW products. I'll just say a lot. Their work is just surreal. They're going to make my virtual flying the next best thing to being there. Knowing I will experience this soon, brings a feeling of peace for what I've missed in a world I've lived in for all my life.
.....Some of you refer to the flying by this method as a game, or simulator. To me it is very stimulating. I will fly to get away from the times put before us in todays world. I will fly for stimulation of my inner self. A means of therapy for my soul. A way for me to get away in a world I've lived and experienced in my eyes.

I refer to it as a flight stimulator.

You bet!!!!...."Co-Pilot, start engines please.....where you from??, had not seen you before?? Nashville he? well you sure look like one of those Country Singers!!! how old are you girl???...28?...nice, am sure weŽll get along very well.....that number two seems to be heating up!!!!...."......It is very relaxing.:icon_lol:

Bjoern
October 4th, 2010, 08:52
Last night it was one hell of a trip. *Chuckle*