PDA

View Full Version : Bear Cat or any other experts

PJMack
October 1st, 2010, 19:53
New graphics card is fantastic however the 2d panel either flashes of doesn;t appear at all. I tried playing it at an earlier version of windows and fixed all but this problem. HELP...please:wiggle:

olaf1924
October 1st, 2010, 20:22
I had that problem once and for me it was a driver issue for my video card.

PJMack
October 1st, 2010, 20:26
I had that problem once and for me it was a driver issue for my video card.

I'll get the latest from the web

Thanks

bearcat241
October 1st, 2010, 21:22
Sorry PJ, i've heard a good bit about this type of CFS2 problem lately with the Vista and Win 7 users and i'm just as stumped as you. Been playing around with this sim since 2002, gone through about 3 computers with countless hardware upgrades between them, started with Windows 98 to present day WinXP and Win 7, and i've never had this flickering or no-show 2D panel problem happen even once.

Like olaf said, its gotta be a driver thing...or maybe just something as simple as tweaking your video settings. And not knowing your computer or having first-hand knowledge of this problem i have no idea what combination of settings will fix this.

PJMack
October 1st, 2010, 22:14
Sorry PJ, i've heard a good bit about this type of CFS2 problem lately with the Vista and Win 7 users and i'm just as stumped as you. Been playing around with this sim since 2002, gone through about 3 computers with countless hardware upgrades between them, started with Windows 98 to present day WinXP and Win 7, and i've never had this flickering or no-show 2D panel problem happen even once.

Like olaf said, its gotta be a driver thing...or maybe just something as simple as tweaking your video settings. And not knowing your computer or having first-hand knowledge of this problem i have no idea what combination of settings will fix this.

Thanks for getting back to me BV. I'm still working on it and now realize that it must be the drivers.