PDA

View Full Version : Oh Oh Missing Objects

Pips
November 22nd, 2008, 19:22
Two questions if I may. :)

First one is I installed Thicko's Hurricane Mk.IIb BE171 from here at the Outhouse. When I select it in Free Flight I get messages stating I'm missing (from the library):
model tiffie_bomb_pylon
model tiffie_drop=tank
raf_rocket_pylon
raf_60lbs_rocket
.... where might I find these items?

Second question is, how may I know how to find missing objects - without bothering people all the time? :)

watchdog22
November 22nd, 2008, 20:06
Thats part of the loadout for the Burnage GMax Typhoon, it should be available here at the out-house. If you dont have this plane already you MUST grab it- its extremely good

Jagdflieger
November 22nd, 2008, 20:09
Pips,

Looks like you are using Pombee's alternate weapons DP with your Hurricane. I'm not sure where these weapons came from, but I had them saved with my MkIIb folder. All the old threads were lost in the last server crash so I'm unable to research it further.

Find the four items that you need attached. Just get rid of the .txt suffix and it will turn into a .zip file and you can then extract the items.

Whoops! Watchdog beat me to it and has a better answer to boot!

Pips
November 22nd, 2008, 20:17
Thanks guys for the tips. :)

Is Burnage the name that the typhoon is listed under? The reason I ask is that I did a search using the 'authors name library' and Burnage isn't listed.

Not sure what you mean Jagdflieger about "Just get rid of the .txt suffix and it will turn into a .zip file". Wheh I click on it to d/load it, although I remove the txt in the 'save' details, it still d.loads and a txt file.

Pips
November 22nd, 2008, 20:35
Found the GMAX Typhoon, it was under pburnage. :)

watchdog22
November 22nd, 2008, 20:39
Happy Mud Moving Pips! Morton did a bit of work on it, you'll find the result here if you need it:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&FileType=cfs2-aircraft&page=downloads&Category=BRI&FileUploadName=&ammm=15&pap=11

Pips
November 22nd, 2008, 21:28
Cheers Watchdog.

Btw I really like that skin for the Dornier! :)