PDA

View Full Version : Simtech Missions for new Enhancement packs

Crashwoody1
November 22nd, 2008, 17:25
Hey guys!

Would any one here be willing to build all new mission for my Enhancement packages for my cfs2 Addons? I likeot include new missions and campaigns in the releases. Jus tle t me know and when th epacks are ready i will get you a copy for mission building.

I will need a few Beta testors as well.

Tom/Crashwoody

Rami
November 22nd, 2008, 17:35
Crashwoody,

With help from Achim27619 who is supplying the bases, I am in the process of updating the simTECH Dora/Pfeil campaign. I am also doing the Spitfire side. PLEASE send me a PM so that we can discuss this! I am also incorporating EuroTargets created by Ettico wherever possible, to really bring out the best of Europe.

If you would like to see a sampling of my works:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=ramirez412001&pap=1&ammm=100

Crashwoody1
November 22nd, 2008, 17:53
Ok the Droa stuff, the dorra and the spits will be re done and re-released so you can keep on with what you are doing and As soon as I have the planes ready to go i will send you a ftp so you can down load the addons.

Now for the Herky pack.. I really want to finish that one, but it wont get re-started untill the end of 09, but I will do it as I promised David and His uncle That Simtech would do it. And that will be some hell of a expansion for sure.

When you guys see the new web site you will again see the scope as to how much simtech contributed to flight sim, Im up to 12 addons now and still finding new ones every where, I will redo them all and they will be very authentic and very nice, a huge step up from what they are now.
And the new web site is the best 1 ever, Its a real step foreward for simtech. New look, new attitude. You will like 4 sure!
Due to go live on Dec 15, 1st release around the middle or end of feb 09! I keep pinching my self, is this really true, simtech is back on her feet??? I almost cant believe it, especially when the web designers show me th enew site.. It is just so awesome to be back!

Thanks guys!!
Tom/Crashwoody

Rami
November 22nd, 2008, 18:13
Crashwoody,

Right now I am using Akemi's Dora, and Paul Rebuffat's Spitfires from his site. There are already modified .dp files on these for bombs and rockets.

You can check out the Spitfires here:
http://www.myzone59.com/rebuffat/accueil.php

And, here is a pic of the Akemi Dora, with a bomb underneath. :d