PDA

View Full Version : resolution change when going full screen?

TeiscoDelRay
September 29th, 2010, 16:22
I run at 1920x1080 native rez and have FSX set up the same. I can set FSX to window and rez stays but if I switch to full screen the rez changes. Nvidia properties says it is still the same but the screen is now bigger and window edges are beyond moniter edges.

Running SLI Nvidia 275 gtx cards at stock settings with FSX set up in high settings mode. Any ideas?

TeiscoDelRay
September 30th, 2010, 06:13
I must be the only one with this problem. Might be my monitor rather than my video card.

Roger
September 30th, 2010, 06:26
If you go to full screen (alt enter) then there will be no screen edges.

TeiscoDelRay
September 30th, 2010, 07:07
Hi Roger, yes I know but when I go full screen the game window goes beyond my monitor screen. In other words I lose about 1/8 of the picture and if I pull up the top bar (Alt key) I lose the first choice on the left "Flights" Than after I am done and go back to windows the over rez stays and I lose my icons on the left and right..

It is a strange thing but annoying for sure. I just fly in window mode and avoid it but full screen always looked better to me.

Roger
September 30th, 2010, 08:36
Sounds like the ratio is different for full screen. I don't know if it can be altered independently from windowed?