PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Officers give UFO testimony

Snuffy
September 28th, 2010, 11:59
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4352330/air-force-officers-sworn-testimony-about-ufo-encounters

Cees Donker
September 28th, 2010, 12:13
Do you do something else besides watching Foxnews Ted?

:jump:

Cees

Bone
September 28th, 2010, 12:34
Craziness!

TARPSBird
September 28th, 2010, 12:35
I remember back when 1950's TV personality Arthur Godfrey said he saw a UFO while flying. Godfrey was an experienced private and military pilot and his statement alone gave UFO's a lot more credibility with the general public.

Henry
September 28th, 2010, 12:40

Cees
No!
H:wavey::wavey:

Naismith
September 29th, 2010, 00:37
Ufo's indeed, what a load of rubbish.http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon13.gif

TomSteber
September 29th, 2010, 01:56
Really big and well known cases. Not a really well done piece by Fox. But, I'll give them credit for at least doing it. There is so much more to the stories that they didn't talk about as to do with the nuclear sites. It wasn't just "things" in the sky that they didn't understand.

Snuffy
September 29th, 2010, 06:10

Cees

No Cees, FOXNews is the only news source that I trust. ;)

Lionheart
September 29th, 2010, 13:29
One story that I heard from several sources years ago was that a hovering alien craft over a missle launch fascility actually aquired its launch codes and went into auto launch mode until they were able to shut it down.

This was probably back in the 70's.

Bjoern
September 29th, 2010, 13:52
Ah yes, "UFOs"...

mrogers
September 30th, 2010, 01:20
Aliens? Don't think so. think of it another way,these UFOs could be man made, built with very advanced materials right here, that no one else has yet known of (except for these ones who made them), and piloted by people like us...and its possible that it's all kept secret from us citizens by unknown people or organisation as a highly secret and classified activity ....and fly around in them at will while we believe they're alien spacecraft.

TomSteber
September 30th, 2010, 01:47
Aliens? Don't think so. think of it another way,these UFOs could be man made, built with very advanced materials right here, that no one else has yet known of (except for these ones who made them), and piloted by people like us...and its possible that it's all kept secret from us citizens by unknown people or organisation as a highly secret and classified activity ....and fly around in them at will while we believe they're alien spacecraft.
That is possible. Maybe their us from the future. Or, just time travelers in general. Or, maybe their the "great deception" and their demonic! Or....

Lionheart
September 30th, 2010, 10:08
and the world is definately flat! No way are we on a giant ball that spins. That is totally rediculous, lololol..... LOLOL!!

The stars are nothing more then... lights! mounted on a giant black blanket that covers the sky! When the giant street light lands in the west, you can see the small lights on the giant sky blanket! Yeah.. thats it....

There is no Moon either! Its just a giant billboard that the government put into orbit, over the flat planet!

And there's air in space too! They just lie and say its not real...

tonybones2112
September 30th, 2010, 14:22
I've seen 4 by-definition UFOs, and I didn't see any flat earths, swamp gas, stars, demons, nor did I see any aliens. They are not "secret government" vehicles. What are they? I don;t have the least idea. They ain't going to add one second to my life span, pay my bills, or put my wife back to good health. But I, and the people with me, we know and have descibed exactly what we saw. My fellow Christians say, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, as it was in the days of Noah. Yes, there were giants in the earth in those days, not spindly little 4 foot goobers with big heads. I've addressed the tin-foil metaphysical crowd, why does God need a flying saucer, and to the more rational believers in unknown flying objects I'd say, why does a demon need a flying saucer, when he can appear as a minister of righteousness? I don't buy into the "abductee" superstitions, but if the "greys" can shed lead, they can have me.

Bonesilak Of Zaltar