PDA

View Full Version : Skins Pack for FSX sky unlimited Harvard MkII! uploading now

Cirrus N210MS
November 22nd, 2008, 14:49
ok i am uploading the Harvard Skin PAck now

Panther_99FS
November 22nd, 2008, 16:41
Looks great!

Cirrus N210MS
November 22nd, 2008, 19:01
Mirror download for the havard MKII skin pack

:ernae:
http://download268.mediafire.com/gmnmowym59gg/0i2jmczj4uh/su_Harvard_MkII+pack+1.zip

gajit
November 23rd, 2008, 00:23
Hi - thanks good of you to share - they are quite good but im not getting any shine on any of the paints and most the right fuselarge roundels seem to have problems.

X_eidos2
November 23rd, 2008, 03:53
That's a nice touch adding an updated aircraft cfg file. Makes it a lot easier for the end user.

A re-painter usually cannot add what's been left off in the original model. On the MkII, the material was built to be un-shiny.

In the third FSX bundle, a Harvard MkIV will be included and the materials will be set up to allow you to have things shiny and reflective.

gajit
November 23rd, 2008, 04:13
That's a nice touch adding an updated aircraft cfg file. Makes it a lot easier for the end user.

A re-painter usually cannot add what's been left off in the original model. On the MkII, the material was built to be un-shiny.

In the third FSX bundle, a Harvard MkIV will be included and the materials will be set up to allow you to have things shiny and reflective.

Thanks for the explanation.:wavey:

CBris
November 23rd, 2008, 04:59

GOOD LORD! :jump: A developer who's thought! Matt and shiny finishes separately. I wish other devs did. After all, it's only a switch in the export, isn't it?

Now if only my budget would run to another payware...

Cirrus N210MS
November 23rd, 2008, 07:40
i see notten wrong on my side i been using the harvard all day yesterday:d