PDA

View Full Version : Goin' Country - Orbx Walter Sutton's Official Trailer

CodyValkyrie
September 24th, 2010, 15:30
Commissioned by Orbx. Enjoy the video!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/6SIn4Of5hdQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/6SIn4Of5hdQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SIn4Of5hdQ

High Resolution Download:
http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/movies/commercial/flightsimulator/waltersutton.zip

For more information head to http://www.fullterrain.com

-Cody
Owner, Jaggyroad Films

PRB
September 24th, 2010, 16:24
Wow.

OleBoy
September 24th, 2010, 16:44
Thanks for the chance to view via download Cody, as my streaming ability is a bit under par.

CodyValkyrie
September 24th, 2010, 16:48
No worries mate. I used to offer more options, like DIVX, however we found very few were utilizing these options and it became more trouble than it was worth. We always offer videos in WMV, which is the standard Windows video format for the widest ability for people to download, save, view, whatever with little or no work on their end. Not to mention the downloads are generally of higher quality with a larger dynamic color range than what is available via stream. I keep copies of all videos we produce in WMV format as a backup for this reason.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers,
-Cody

Murray Cod
September 24th, 2010, 16:50
that's all right I suppose if highly detailed scenery is your thing.

it's disappointing that Mrs Walton's rose garden with her prize winning blue roses wasn't properly rendered, but I can live with that LOL.

all things considered, that is one awesome sales pitch video.

cheers
Murray

CodyValkyrie
September 24th, 2010, 16:51
Thanks mate. Yes, I'm a bit disappointed the kitchen sink wasn't included.

OleBoy
September 24th, 2010, 17:02
Wow, beautiful scenery. Spectacular details.

Sorry for being short on words. You see, I have lived in Washington all my life. I'm use to the scenery in real life so I take for granted what others get all excited over. The fall colors look great. And like most everywhere in the Northwest regions at any time of the year is always a great experience.

Great looking scenery Orbx. Great looking.

warchild
September 24th, 2010, 17:03
do we get the ford and tractor???

CodyValkyrie
September 24th, 2010, 17:07
For you Warchild? Anything :)

She's missing a few doodads though, and the seat consists of a piece of half ripped cotton fabric inside a cheap leather cover which is soaked to the bone...

*shrugs

Sundog
September 24th, 2010, 17:12
Nice video, I really enjoyed it. :)

BOOM
September 24th, 2010, 17:35
Once again........Well done Cody!!!

NoShades
September 24th, 2010, 17:36
That was some kinda awsome!!!

EasyEd
September 24th, 2010, 17:43
Hey All,

This is great looking scenery.

For me personally the best sceneries ever produced for FS9 were the Georender Series. This appears to follow very much in that mold.

I've always thought that a network of small airports well positioned through a region or more would be a great seller. My impression is Georender did OK although I think they would have done even better had they expanded more east and south to encompass more kinds of environments. I think there is a GA fanbase out there that would support the effort. Not everybody wants to land a 180 at SeaTac.

Oh an what song is that - the title I mean?

-Ed-

heywooood
September 24th, 2010, 17:53
This video is a must see for everyone who likes flying..let alone FSX

there almost needs to be a new Academy Award category..no?

Cody - are you familiar with the Stephen Stills song "treetop flier"...?

I would love to see what kind of short film you could make to that tune.

Shylock
September 24th, 2010, 18:00
I thought this was going to be a video of some FSX scenery instead all I see is real world country.....

:jawdrop:

CODY awesome job man. The scenery looks so damn real to begin with but your video just puts it over the top. Kudos brutha man kudos.

koorby
September 25th, 2010, 23:25
I knew Cody would do a good job for us, but he slammed the ball outa the park this time!

jankees
September 25th, 2010, 23:38
awesome indeed!

robcap
September 26th, 2010, 00:22
Very nice vid, I have the scenery myself.
You should try to fly through the abandoned factory buildings, which can be seen at 2:18.
Takes a bit of practice and a steady hand.:kilroy:

R.

res non verba
September 26th, 2010, 03:22
love the video, well done!!!

:ernae:

Roger
September 26th, 2010, 03:45
If I hadn't already got it, I'd be buying it now!:jump:

huub vink
September 26th, 2010, 03:55
Beautiful video!

Huub

txnetcop
September 26th, 2010, 04:03
WOW CODY...you ROCK buddy!!! Academy Award film!
Ted

Nick C
September 26th, 2010, 04:24
What a great video Cody, well done. The scenery is not too shabby also!