PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, my wife now knows what detox is like!

Cazzie
September 23rd, 2010, 12:10
FACEBOOK is down!

http://thenewsoftoday.com/facebook-is-down-worldwide-while-zuckerberg-visits-oprah/2506/

Sorry I jinxed everyone, today I got a Gmail account and my own Facebook page, the wife uses our Comcast email addy.

Caz

Chacha
September 23rd, 2010, 12:16
I noticed.... It was very slow a few minutes ago,
and then NOW it is giving me an error message...
Thanks for the heads up, Cazzie,
I thought it was my computer....

...Now I can do a lot of "work"....
:)

kilo delta
September 23rd, 2010, 13:00
I was wondering what was up with it!

Ohh...forgot....

*likes*

:d

Navy Chief
September 23rd, 2010, 13:48
I go through similar detox whenever SOH is down!!!

NC

Bone
September 23rd, 2010, 13:57
It was down this afternoon when I tried to log on, but I jumped onto SOH instead and perused the threads. Ya gotta keep a number of irons in the fire! :salute:

Willy
September 23rd, 2010, 14:24
Went through a different detox this afternoon. Some idiot digging a hole somewhere north of here hit the cable company's fiber optic line and knocked out my internet service about 12:30ish and just now got it back up. I think the cable co. got tired of my calling them every half hour. :d

Toastmaker
September 23rd, 2010, 14:37
The squeeky Willy gets the juice !!

:running:

OBIO
September 23rd, 2010, 15:49
The squeeky Willy gets the juice !!

:running:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

stansdds
September 24th, 2010, 04:46
Facebook? Meh... I tried it, seems to be a whole lot of nothing unless you are mining personal information.

Bone
September 24th, 2010, 06:02
Facebook? Meh... I tried it, seems to be a whole lot of nothing unless you are mining personal information.

If you have alot of friends, it's a good way to keep up with people.

Trans_23
September 24th, 2010, 06:14
If you have alot of friends, it's a good way to keep up with people.
Agreed. I have talked to classmates that I haven't seen since high school and relatives that moved away years ago and some that I didn't know existed.

Willy
September 24th, 2010, 11:32
My family is scattered from the east coast to Texas. It does come in handy to keep tabs on my brothers, sister and kids. We're not much on phone calls.