PDA

View Full Version : Second Video!

peter12213
September 22nd, 2010, 14:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrfhwcD40no

This is my second video this time of the PC7, can someone please recommend a good video editing software please, the one I'm using is not clear at all!

blazefox2
September 22nd, 2010, 16:19
windows movie maker should be plenty for the movies that you make!

X_eidos2
September 22nd, 2010, 16:29
I've used three different video programs while making flight sim videos. By far the best and most stable one has been, Sony's Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9. You can download a fully functional version for a 30-day trial.

If you have a movie budget of $0.00, then movie maker would be your best choice.

peter12213
September 22nd, 2010, 16:48
Thanks for the sugestions guys I want more editing options and effects so which one is best for that ideally free but I don't mind paying!

robcap
September 22nd, 2010, 21:55
I gave this a go:
VideoPad Video Editor Software

I immediately liked it far better than Windows Movie Maker. (though don't use it much, but plan to.)
Get it here: http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html
It's small, intuitive, free, I got a small video cut, edited and exported in minutes.

R.

CodyValkyrie
September 22nd, 2010, 21:59
Ease of use, I would recommend Sony Vegas. It takes a little to learn, but she's dynamite. It's what the majority of my team uses. I also use Adobe After effects, which allows more dynamic use of effects, etc, however this is a much more advanced program, and harder to learn.

robcap
September 22nd, 2010, 23:22
Ease of use, I would recommend Sony Vegas. It takes a little to learn, but she's dynamite. It's what the majority of my team uses. I also use Adobe After effects, which allows more dynamic use of effects, etc, however this is a much more advanced program, and harder to learn. Hi Cody,
For your great work, these programs are ofcourse first choice, but for a simple video, a small free program is a good start, and you can always go for the big payware programs when you think you need more.

R.

CodyValkyrie
September 23rd, 2010, 00:46
Yes, I concur. I would highly recommend using the built in editing software with Windows and becoming proficient with it before moving onto something a bit more. I am unaware of any good editing software for free other than that of Windows, primarily because I have no experience using any of it. I can only recommend what I have used.

peter12213
September 23rd, 2010, 04:00
Well I certainly appreciate all the comments guys!:ernae: