PDA

View Full Version : I might be in trouble

OBIO
November 22nd, 2008, 07:36
My wife called me at a little after 9 this morning from the Rehab Center where she is under going extensive rehabilitation following a major brain surgery (she is doing wonderfully and with luck should be home by Christmas...still has a long recovery ahead of her...but things are looking great for her to make a full recovery). Anyhow, she wanted me to get something from her purse and take it to her.....but I can not remember what it was that she wanted. I have looked in her purse, looked at everything in it....tons of stuff that has not seen the light of day since the day she plopped it into that large black leather bag.....and nothing jumped out at me as what she was wanting.

I know I should call her up and ask her what it was that she wanted me to bring her....but that would simply give her ammo for saying that I don't listen to her when she talks. I do listen when she talks...but her phone call pulled me from a nice sound sleep after being up until 6 am playing video games with my nephew....so I was in a total zombie state.

So basically I am in one of those Damned if I do, and Damned if I don't situations. If I call her up and ask what she wanted, I am going to catch pure heck. If I show up empty handed becaue I can't remember what she wanted, I will catch pure heck.

Women....they make life so sweet, but yet so complicated.

OBIO

wombat666
November 22nd, 2008, 07:38
Call her up and get it over with!
Plead 'Selective Memory Loss' .......................:kilroy:

PSULLYKEYS
November 22nd, 2008, 07:49
Take her the entire purse in a bag...........and flowers. Tell her you brought everything in case she needed anything else.

I'm 61 in a month and........well remember that today is Saturday because I have a calendar on my desk.........welcome to the CRS club!!!:costumes:

lifejogger
November 22nd, 2008, 08:06
Take her the entire purse in a bag...........and flowers. Tell her you brought everything in case she needed anything else.

My thoughts exactly, then if questioned further admit you forgot.

HundertzehnGustav
November 22nd, 2008, 08:18
bring the whole bag... and a few reasons to do so
-just in cse you need something else
-because you know she likes that purse
-because you cannot imagine her without that purse, and want to have it
-put something or a few nice things in the purse, and divert incoming anger away from you, by letting her "discover" them.
-hand her the purse...

"i brought the whole damn thing because i couldnt find what you wanted. Anyway, after searching for five minutes i was so amazed that one can put so much rubbish in a purse, that i forgot what it was that you originally wanted."
and smile...

srgalahad
November 22nd, 2008, 08:23
but I can not remember what it was that she wanted. I have looked in her purse, looked at everything in it....tons of stuff that has not seen the light of day since the day she plopped it into that large black leather bag...

Take the whole suitcase...err ... purse... if pressed for an explanation, tell her you made a note of her request but when you went back you found "18 minutes of the tape missing" and a guy in dark glasses has been following you...
(don't worry.. you WILL be pardoned eventually):173go1:

Toastmaker
November 22nd, 2008, 10:13
Yer screwed! Move to another country, leave no forwarding address. Take the purse with you.

:d

Snuffy
November 22nd, 2008, 12:42
CRS is a terrible thing ... and yer only 39 too ... tellin ya it aint gonna get any better as time goes on ...

I agree with Toasty ... Run! Run very far ... and Run very fast! :costumes: