PDA

View Full Version : Wyld*House Sneek-Peek

Wyld45
September 20th, 2010, 15:37
Just a peek at whats developing.
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz177/Wulfeblitzer/Shot09-11-10-15-41-01.jpg?t=1285025790

BALTIC BARRAGE/Anti-Ship

Based upon;>>>The 5th Guards Tank Army enters Elbing on Baltic and Koniev reaches the river Oder in Silesia. The Kriegsmarine begins the evacuation by sea of hundreds of thousands of civilian refugees from East Prussia and the Danzig area, the Red Army having cut all land communications with the rest of Germany.

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz177/Wulfeblitzer/Shot09-20-10-18-18-39.jpg?t=1285025731

FURIOUS FIGHTERS/Front-line fighting after Peenmunde

HouseHobbit
September 20th, 2010, 15:53
And I have more for Wyld House* too
This is a ball..
Getting really good at wrecking Russian birds of late..LOL..

ndicki
September 21st, 2010, 08:23
My wife's family, from "Eastern Germany", got out on the last train to get through before the pocket closed. The train was exclusively for military personnel, and when the SS found out that the driver had taken civilians as well, he was shot.

The family home now belongs to a Polish woman, who has done nothing to maintain it since she moved in in the late 1940s. When the now 70 year old refugee "children" visited their old home at the end of the 1990s, she asked them to pay for the repairs, as it was their house!

Just thought it would give a bit of colour to the scenario...

Wyld45
September 21st, 2010, 20:47
My wife's family, from "Eastern Germany", got out on the last train to get through before the pocket closed. The train was exclusively for military personnel, and when the SS found out that the driver had taken civilians as well, he was shot.

Funny you should mention the "Train",one of the Eastern-Front missions you have to
stop a train full of Russian POW's.
:jump:

ndicki
September 22nd, 2010, 08:41
Funny you should mention the "Train",one of the Eastern-Front missions you have to
stop a train full of Russian POW's.
:jump:

And shoot them. That's when you play for the Russians...