PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service; what can go wrong if you are mean...

Lionheart
September 20th, 2010, 11:08
This is an interesting read.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/94014?fp=1

pied
September 20th, 2010, 12:05
That is why, even though I really like my touch, that Apple will probably not survive as a "mega Corp" beyond this decade....

As much as I detest companies like Google or Facebook, they at least understand thT they are customer service based. As such they will most likely prosper.

pied

jmig
September 20th, 2010, 12:19
That is why, even though I really like my touch, that Apple will probably not survive as a "mega Corp" beyond this decade....

As much as I detest companies like Google or Facebook, they at least understand thT they are customer service based. As such they will most likely prosper.

pied

Apple has always been more of a niche company than a sell to the masses, i.e. Microsoft or Wal-Mart. As such its cowboy "take it or leave it" attitude has mostly gone unnoticed by the non-techie computer user.

As they become more and more a mainstream consumer oriented company they will have to change or suffer the consequences. Arrogance has cut the feet out from under many a highly successful company.

Snuffy
September 20th, 2010, 12:30
Steve Jobs on PMS ... who'd thunk it! :kilroy:

stuartcox
September 20th, 2010, 14:31

I just cancelled my Facebook account because of (lack of) customer support today!
My homepage hasn't being loading for over a week! I got no reply from their customer services department. More worrying was not to be able to access my privacy and account settings!
A clear breach of contract!

n4gix
September 20th, 2010, 15:18
"How wude! - Jar-Jar Binks

Snuffy
September 20th, 2010, 15:24
"How wude! -

Actually that sounds like Madeline Kahn ... From Blazing Saddles ... :mixedsmi:

djscoo
September 20th, 2010, 15:32
"How wude! - Jar-Jar Binks
I thought Stephanie from Full House said that!
gcyOoPDlSuU

Bjoern
September 21st, 2010, 11:56
I absolutely love his style!