PDA

View Full Version : pearl harbour

scruffbag
September 20th, 2010, 02:37
are there any decent pearl harbour missions out there?

Talon
September 20th, 2010, 08:14
I have some but haven't released them yet.It uses the the new Pearl Harbor scenery.I still tweaking them.

Talon

alpha_1
September 20th, 2010, 08:58
Hi Talon.....good to see you made it back to dry land safe and sound.......was there any doubt? You're talking about PHP or PHP2?

Cheers!

Talon
September 20th, 2010, 10:04
I'm using the PHP2 scenery,the Kates,Vals and P-40's I put up last year.

I don't have the new PHP2 ships but have tweaked the PHP ships and I'm using them now.They work fine but I will redo the missions with the new ships when they are sent to me.When will be is snyone's guess. I was supposed to have them 2 months ago to test.

Talon

alpha_1
September 20th, 2010, 14:10
The scenery is terrific, Talon.......can't wait for your work to be ready. Initially I hard a hard time getting everything to work as I had PHP, PHP2, MW and God knows what else together and it looked bad.

After cleaning things out and using only the PHP2 and Pactex, it looks fantastic.....everything fits, shorelines are correct.......now.......the aircraft. A lot of hard work has gone into this and it would be good to see the final results, i.e. your missions and/or campaign.

Cheers!

Talon
September 20th, 2010, 14:39
There will only be a few missions,I don't want to spoil you.

Some pics of ships. I don't have Nevada in BB row in the pics.

Talon

Talon
September 20th, 2010, 14:40
And here's what I did to BB row. Nevada is in this pic.

Talon

alpha_1
September 20th, 2010, 18:04
Just looking at your screenies has ma wee mouth waterin' something fierce! Nice work! Just did another Talon install for this......even though there will only be a few missions, I felt it prudent to focus on Pearl with this install.

Thanks Pal!