PDA

View Full Version : Spam

Ickie
November 22nd, 2008, 02:54
Since the government shut off that server company in California,...

We use to get about 30,000 spam emails sent to this server per week, all went into the trash caught by my blackhole I set up.

note we have about 30 emails address on this server, lol

I just looked at the stats and this week we are at 11,500 down about 60%.
sometimes the spam has bogged us down

I sure wish the government would shut down all the rest of the spamers. :bs:

Terry
November 22nd, 2008, 03:40
The trouble with that is once they get control of something they don't stop. How long will it be before they consider us a form of spam. Watch what they do to talk radio next year.

Dangerousdave26
November 22nd, 2008, 04:34
I sure wish the government would shut down all the rest of the spamers. :bs:

They should start with my Sister In-Law :censored: did I just say that out loud.

She is the only person I have ever banned from sending me email because she always feels that those jokes or "Emergency Pass this on" emails or chain emails are worth sending.

My wife made me reinstate her when she found out I did it. :d I got a good spanking on that one.

cheezyflier
November 22nd, 2008, 05:29
They should start with my Sister In-Law :censored: did I just say that out loud.

She is the only person I have ever banned from sending me email because she always feels that those jokes or "Emergency Pass this on" emails or chain emails are worth sending.

My wife made me reinstate her when she found out I did it. :d I got a good spanking on that one.

i have a sister like that too. i have sent her several variations of the "anti chain letter" email but she continues to bombard me with the most rediculous crap. i wonder how much faster the internet would be if no one sent out chain letters, especially the forwarded ones with 150 flippin addresses still in the header? :banghead: