PDA

View Full Version : Billy Bob is 'on it' again

wiltzei
September 17th, 2010, 01:38
Heīs just great.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uAT3CxZiahw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uAT3CxZiahw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

txnetcop
September 17th, 2010, 02:21
OUTSTANDING!!! LOL

stansdds
September 17th, 2010, 02:29
Nice fly by sounds on that Seven Smokey Seven.

Daveroo
September 17th, 2010, 07:06
id like to know how he did that

RudiJG1
September 17th, 2010, 08:25
id like to know how he did that

Great vid...but Billy Bob, I'm sure that the FSDreamteam has yet to do KBOS...more likely, the airport is brought to you by Fly Tampa, a very nice job itself.:applause:

gera
September 17th, 2010, 08:50
Fabulous!!!!!! great fun!!!!! LOL LOL LOL........

bkeske
September 17th, 2010, 09:11
Om man, that was pretty good.:applause:

Aviator32
September 17th, 2010, 09:18
At last some original creativity in an FSX 'video'! :applause:

I just had a look on YouTube - I had no idea there were more - 'Billy Bob going postal' is genius :icon_lol:

vora
September 17th, 2010, 11:11
At last some original creativity in an FSX 'video'! :applause:

I just had a look on YouTube - I had no idea there were more - 'Billy Bob going postal' is genius :icon_lol:

If you think "going postal" is genius then try his "96 yr old former Pan Am Senior Capt. takes you through 707"... you gonna LYAO! :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

gera
September 17th, 2010, 11:53
Vora.....That cat of yours is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!!!!! those teeth!!!!! LOL. By the way I donīt know where is the "land of Beer" but I make my own with around 5.5 or 6% proof....two glasses and people start Moewing!!!!!

vora
September 17th, 2010, 12:10
Hey... my tomcat "Putin" has feelings as well, ya know! :icon_lol:

You make your own beer? You mean, more than throwing bread into water and wait a month? Respect! Anything above 5 calibres is goood stuff.:applause:

Have some Sauerkraut with it and the enlightment about my origin will come... :ernae:

Snave
September 17th, 2010, 13:53
We need more silliness like this in Flight Simming. I haven't laughed so much since the flushing toilet threads in the old DreamFleet forums with the complaints about the direction of rotation...

Billy Bob for Prez! :salute: