PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a repaint ? ?

Jug 47
September 30th, 2008, 16:48
Say

I am looking for a repaint for 2 WOP P-51s, the FS9 AND the WW II Fighters P-51.

The repaint is of the "Big Beautiful Doll", I know there was one for the FS9 one ...but can not remember where it was or who the author was. And I think there was one for thr WW II Fighters one as well.

Would any one point me to the direction of these please or possibly email them to me if there is NOT a problem in doing so. Would appreciate it much

Oh .... anyone interested in this. got to finish the panel lines on the fuse and top of wings yet. I will upload this a a day or so.

Thx
Jug 47

lifejogger
September 30th, 2008, 18:40
Don't know anything about the repaint your looking for but when your through painting the Mooney please upload it.

AJR
September 30th, 2008, 21:56
Oh .... anyone interested in this. got to finish the panel lines on the fuse and top of wings yet. I will upload this a a day or so.

Thx
Jug 47

Gonna look good behind the zero version, or in front...depending on your persuasion...:tgun2::rocket:

klarm
October 1st, 2008, 09:27
Hi Jug, The FS9 version of 'Big Beautiful Doll' is a stock texture in the Shockwave P-51D/H set. The only WWII Fighters version I'm aware of is this one, Done by Randy L. Foss (aka Baron Von Blutwurst). I originally downloaded it from Screenshotart.com some time ago and the 'readme' file states it is exclusive to that site and posting to other sites is prohibited. Since Screenshotart.com is now gone, I am unaware of any other place to find it. I believe the Baron is an active member here at the outhouse, if his permission is granted, I can send you a copy. There is a Post War Occupation repaint of Col. Lander's P-51 in the library here under Baron Von Blutwurst.

dharris
October 1st, 2008, 13:04
If you care to see it here is a utube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiU3VpP2VhU

link to http://www.fswarbirds.com/index.php?page=downloadsbak&FileUploadName=Baron%20von%20Blutwurst Baron Von Blutwurst

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1337

Try Googling for it, it may still be available:isadizzy:

Jug 47
October 1st, 2008, 15:39
Hi Jug, The FS9 version of 'Big Beautiful Doll' is a stock texture in the Shockwave P-51D/H set. The only WWII Fighters version I'm aware of is this one, Done by Randy L. Foss (aka Baron Von Blutwurst). I originally downloaded it from Screenshotart.com some time ago and the 'readme' file states it is exclusive to that site and posting to other sites is prohibited. Since Screenshotart.com is now gone, I am unaware of any other place to find it. I believe the Baron is an active member here at the outhouse, if his permission is granted, I can send you a copy. There is a Post War Occupation repaint of Col. Lander's P-51 in the library here under Baron Von Blutwurst.

Thx, for the replys guys ....appreciate it much.

Baron Von Blutwurst

Would you mind in someone sending me your repaint of the "Big Beautiful Doll" and or would you be so kind to send it it. I'd appreciate it very much.

jug47@hotmail.com

Thx again
Jug 47

N332DW
October 2nd, 2008, 10:02
if you only have the WWII fighters WoP p-51 ,, well then you have both. look in the model folder, oh looky! two mdl files , the p-51D is from the FS9 version right there in the WWII fighters model folder. a quick change of the model config and walla.

hope that helps expand your choice of repaints some.

Baron von Blutwurst
October 2nd, 2008, 13:10
Hi guys...Yeah Jug, the Doll is still available. When ScreenshotArt.com went kaput, some of us reformatted the site and moved too www.screenshotWorld.com (http://www.screenshotWorld.com) and the Doll is posted there for all to partake in. I have only posted it there becuase it was a special request from one of the owners of the site. I'm not sure what happened to the other files I had uploaded to the outhouse though, I uploaded a fictional repaint for my DFW T28 Floh package and my other files dissapeared in the process.

There are a few other paints I've done at Screenshotworld that are exclusive to that site as well as a bunch af BananaBob's photoreal paints.:ernae:

Cheers
Randy

klarm
October 2nd, 2008, 13:58
Good news, answered my question

Jug 47
October 2nd, 2008, 14:57
hi guys...yeah jug, the doll is still available. When screenshotart.com went kaput, some of us reformatted the site and moved too www.screenshotworld.com (http://www.screenshotworld.com) and the doll is posted there for all to partake in. I have only posted it there becuase it was a special request from one of the owners of the site. I'm not sure what happened to the other files i had uploaded to the outhouse though, i uploaded a fictional repaint for my dfw t28 floh package and my other files dissapeared in the process.

There are a few other paints i've done at screenshotworld that are exclusive to that site as well as a bunch af bananabob's photoreal paints.:ernae:

Cheers
randy

thank you .....sir ! ! ! !