PDA

View Full Version : Accusim B17 lockups

jimjones
September 16th, 2010, 11:21
I am having trouble with the Accusim B 17 locking up. After a clean Boot and an initial run of FSX, I fly without problems for over a half an hour. But if I run CaptainSim's 757 before the B-17, the B-17 will likely abort within 5 minutes or less. Do other users of the the Accusim B-17 have a similar problem? If so what is your diagnosis of the problem? Do you reboot your system to get it to perform correctly? Other planes than the 757 run before the B17 also abort the 17. Just love the 17, it would be nice not to have aborts.

CodyValkyrie
September 16th, 2010, 18:31
I am having trouble with the Accusim B 17 locking up. After a clean Boot and an initial run of FSX, I fly without problems for over a half an hour. But if I run CaptainSim's 757 before the B-17, the B-17 will likely abort within 5 minutes or less. Do other users of the the Accusim B-17 have a similar problem? If so what is your diagnosis of the problem? Do you reboot your system to get it to perform correctly? Other planes than the 757 run before the B17 also abort the 17. Just love the 17, it would be nice not to have aborts.
In some ways, CaptainSim and A2A use similar sound systems, in that they both go outside FSX to provide sound. This is no coincidence. Make sure you have your latest sound driver for your sound card and see if that fixes your crashed. If it does not, I would suggest asking on the A2A forum.

jimjones
September 17th, 2010, 04:10
Thanks for your comments. Will pursue further the sound issue and with a2a.