PDA

View Full Version : Confession is Good for the Soul

EasyEd
November 21st, 2008, 18:13
Hey All,

In the spirit of all these musical posts... Fess Up!

R95FBA4TMXw

Fortunately it don't apply to me - so says my blind dog! :costumes:
Can you relate?

-Ed-

PS: I'm sure Panther's normal avatars can!

Craig Taylor
November 21st, 2008, 18:16
:costumes::costumes::costumes:

Lionheart
November 21st, 2008, 19:01
PS: I'm sure Panther's normal avatars can!

-ED-

LOLOL.... :costumes:

Good song.

Bill
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

HundertzehnGustav
November 21st, 2008, 23:23
LOL them chicks married?:costumes:
lov the song, honest and simple.:ernae:
thank you for sharing...:kilroy:

Cloud9Gal
November 22nd, 2008, 03:32
This gave me a good laugh Ed!

Cute song! I think they'll be a point in each of our lives, where we "won't look good naked anymore..."

Of course, it's what's inside that counts ;)

cheezyflier
November 22nd, 2008, 05:32
This gave me a good laugh Ed!

Cute song! I think they'll be a point in each of our lives, where we "won't look good naked anymore..."

Of course, it's what's inside that counts ;)

in that case, with no small intestine, am i gutless? :costumes:

Cazzie
November 22nd, 2008, 08:42
Phil's my 2nd cousin Ed, so I know the song by heart! Seriously he's been playing Bluegrass since he was 12. Probably smoked some Ozark blue grass along the line too! :costumes:

He's retired from teaching now, but he's just a hoot to be around and a character too. Wouldn't be a family reunion without him. They say if the two of us hadn't been born so far apart, we'd a been a comedy team! :costumes:

To me there is no joy in life as much as making people laugh and especially making children laugh. There is no sound in the world as precious as a happy, laughing child!

Caz

EasyEd
November 22nd, 2008, 10:19
Hey All,

Caz that is phenominal! You are a lucky guy! I really like the music he does with his daughters? Like the Cajun Waltz, Thibodeaux and all the bluegrass.

The only thing that bugs me is the girl playing the fiddle really needs to straighten her left wrist if she is to have a long fiddle playing career. That bent wrist can lead to problems and makes playing some positions extra hard. I know as my daughter gets hammered with that message over and over.

Here is a youtube of the group my daughter plays with in Nanaimo.

yvPY7KKoNXg

She is usually next to the girl with glasses but had high school play stuff that night. They play mostly Celtic, Irish, Metis, French Canadian but some bluegrass and Cajun as well.

-Ed-

Cazzie
November 22nd, 2008, 10:41
Ricky Skaggs is a good friend too Ed, I met him when he was in danville recording with Tony White, a Danville native. He's a down to earth Christian gentleman and can anything that has a string on it. Country and Bluegrass are my heart and soul, not to mention my roots.

I wonder if Pointy heard Cajun Waltz, Emily certainly has that Cajun fiddle sound down pat. Hope Pointy don't get a muscle strain doing a fais do-do! :costumes:

Have you been to Phil's website? http://www.banjophil.com/

Caz

Snuffy
November 22nd, 2008, 12:37
:d Thanks Ed ... fortunately for me ... that problem is still a long ways off :d

EasyEd
November 23rd, 2008, 18:05
Hey All,

Mean't to get back to this one.

Caz I'm a big fan of Ricky Skaggs - see my sig and you'll recognize that those words in the second part come from this song.

T_78cdmMR0s

Been to BanjoPhils website a time or two - should buy one of those CD's.

-Ed-