PDA

View Full Version : Who Dares??? and Who Wont!!!!

gera
September 15th, 2010, 13:30
FSadventureSky makers of Scenery, Flights and Missions = Me.....:wavey:

Invites you to the First Online-Flight! of this Organization (?)---" Landing on Kuluntra "The Valley of the Skull" .

When??...On Saturday September 25th Starting at 9:00 PM EST or 2 Hours UT( Europeans you get a special price, if you ask for one, for joining at this very late hour..:ernae:)...if you donīt join, have a good night.

What you Must have???.....The Scenery " kuli.zip" which you will be able to download after I post the "secret" Host here in a next post on this subject....You need this scenery in order to find the "strange Airfield in the Valley of the Skull as well as to know from what airport you will take off-------

What aircraft to fly......In order for all to see each other in the same airplane I suggest
the Default Cessna 208..White!!!

Who is the Host for this??......not yet known will notify no later than Wednesday Sept 22.....

................Warning to whoever might participate: The scary airfield is pretty short in a deadly Mountain area someplace in the planet so be in a mood to crash easily trying...do some practice in fields of around 1800 to 2100 ft..heheheheheh!!!:gameoff:

Who comes??? hummmmmmm!!!!