PDA

View Full Version : Ant's Airplanes Sierra LSA V1.1 update available

anthony31
September 9th, 2010, 04:49
Hello All

I've posted in the original thread as well but thought I would start a new topic just to let people know version 1.1 is available now which fixes a few bugs. Here's the full list:

- Fixed bug where wheel chocks, tiedowns, pilot and passenger visibility animations could get confused under certain circumstances.
- Fixed direction of elevator trim tab and elevator trim animation.
- Fixed night lighting on altimeter kohlsmann dial.
- Added CRSR clickpoint on the GPS (click in the centre of the 4 way button).
- Improved flap lever animation.
- Added cold and dark setup (no pilot or passenger and wheel chocks, tiedowns and pitot cover on) if aircraft is loaded on the ground with battery off and fuel selectors off.
- Radios will be turned off if aircraft is loaded with Avionics switch off.
- Added method to allow user to set animations on loading aircraft.
- Cabin airvents now load in open positions.
- Added method so user can change some animations (such as the previous 4 items) on startup (refer to the Pilot's Handbook)
- Knobs and dials now increase in value when mouse wheeled up.
- Includes alternative textures for VC glass for those that prefer less reflections.
- Fixed fuselage texture of Style 3 blue which had Sierra in white written on white background.
- Increased the amount of environment reflections on exterior glass.

To get the upgrade go to your flightsimstore account and download the new version (it should be called AntsSierraV110.exe, the original version was called AntsSierraV100.exe).

Make sure you backup any changes you may have made to the aircraft.cfg or panel.cfg.

Then run the installer. The installer will happily overwrite the existing installation so there should be no need to uninstall version 1.0 first.

Anyone who buys the plane now should get the version 1.1 installer automatically.

Thanks to all who have purchased and with this update done now I can get onto a few more freeware projects. Everyone loves free stuff. I sure know I do.