PDA

View Full Version : Some pix of my favorite bird in MB. .

PJMack
September 9th, 2010, 04:07
Thank you Rami, for all your help.

bobhegf
September 9th, 2010, 04:45
This plane had no amor to protect the pilot or crew but was so hard to hit that any German pilot that got one got credit for two kills.

PJMack
September 9th, 2010, 06:01
This plane had no amor to protect the pilot or crew but was so hard to hit that any German pilot that got one got credit for two kills.

I would love to build one in my garage. Thanks for the info Bob.:wiggle:

Shessi
September 9th, 2010, 07:49
Hey Patrick,

Lovely smoothe control surfaces and great bomb-bay animation there....;)

Cheer

Shessi

PJMack
September 9th, 2010, 10:29
Hey Patrick,

Lovely smoothe control surfaces and great bomb-bay animation there....;)

Cheer

Shessi

Hey Shessi! If you would like I have new prop textures as well as this skin for the VI Bulge model. Let me know and I'm sure I still have your email.

Discus
September 9th, 2010, 11:17
Nice shots PJMack.

I remember a thread from some time ago about that particular model of the Mossie with that bulged bomb bay.

Taking off fully loaded would be rather scary. Imagine ¡f one of your engines stops during take off!!

PJMack
September 9th, 2010, 16:48
Nice shots PJMack.

I remember a thread from some time ago about that particular model of the Mossie with that bulged bomb bay.

Taking off fully loaded would be rather scary. Imagine ¡f one of your engines stops during take off!!

Discus,

My wife told me that I cannot build a full scale model in the garage. I do know that the extra weight from the extended bomb bay had to put the Mossies ability to fly on one engine to the test. She was supposed to handle beautifully with just a couple of adjustments to her trim.

:wavey: