PDA

View Full Version : Update for "Your Own Airport"

gera
November 21st, 2008, 07:05
Dear Friends and eager Pilotos......:cost1:

Since some of you have kindly written about the oddities found by your honorable Sim at this famous airport a special construction crew--" The Rock&Bar Airport Deliverance and Channel Construction Infusion Ltd" has been given the chore to "fix" any dubious as well as obvious construction errors or mishaps at the given Northern location. This work has begun at earnest by the diligent construction outfit and according to their scheduled information on the progress of such noteworthy endeavor the fixtures should be finished in about a weekīs time if no storms or evil weather comes their way......if you gracefully downloaded this airport and found a great big hole there you are qualified to re-download the Update without any disgrace of any kind...:icon36:

The Administration of this said Airport appologizes to all for any undercarridge trouble of your diligent aircraft while landing there. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

To those that found everything "Oky-Doky", you are cordially invited to
come tonight at the Airportīs Innaguration party which will require you to
wear a toxido or similiar outfit....the administration has brought a Playboy
747 full of Bunnies to entertain you for a while............due to this "Big Ball" the airport will be closed Saturday and Sunday so no possible accidents will occur.......Hummm.:a1089::a1089:

Danke Shoon!!!....Gracias....Grazzie a Tutti....Mercy.....Shalom....Etc...:naturesm:

glennc
November 21st, 2008, 07:14
I love it - I'll be there :jump:

Glenn

gera
November 21st, 2008, 07:58
I love it - I'll be there :jump:

Glenn

Meet some of the local airport personnel as well as your party hostess......
(The more you know about YourAirport the better...:kilroy:)

glennc
November 21st, 2008, 19:50
Wow - the first two look like my kind of people. I come from a place where "your mother wears combat boots" is the supreme complement. Number 3, um, no comment, number 4 - nothing like that ever happens to me. :icon_lol:

Glenn

gera
November 21st, 2008, 20:11
Wow - the first two look like my kind of people. I come from a place where "your mother wears combat boots" is the supreme complement. Number 3, um, no comment, number 4 - nothing like that ever happens to me. :icon_lol:

Glenn

LOL......:costumes:

gera
November 22nd, 2008, 12:45
Attention Pilotos with a " SUNKEN" main landing field......I have updated it......if you have had that problem just drop me an e-mail and I wll send you a new AFCAD.....

wildcat400
November 22nd, 2008, 20:53
Attention Pilotos with a " SUNKEN" main landing field......I have updated it......if you have had that problem just drop me an e-mail and I wll send you a new AFCAD.....

Did you update the file over at avsim.com ?

If not let me know and I will private message you my address for the fix.