PDA

View Full Version : My Compliments...

middle
September 7th, 2010, 15:44
my hat is off to you guys for 1) the Knowledge base, altho I have to say that if one is going to post in there with a tip, then please edit out any un neccessary text if possible...I saw something on the second page that was apparently transcribed from a pdf and it's pretty long. You don't want, especially for a new user, the person to have to weed thru comments that don't pertain to the matter at hand.

2) you guys have conducted yourselves quite admirably....as some of you know I've got my hands full these days with my health and both of my parentys having cancer at the same time and right now for the next 2 1/2 wks, my wife is away so i've got my hands full. Compared to some of the stuff that goes on in some of the other forums, this one has been reasonably trouble free for quite awhile and altho i'm not here as often as i'd like, you know that you can pm me with any problems.

I havnt' been doing a lot of flying lately and when things calm down I intend to re-install all my cfs3 stuff and get to all the new stuff.

So, thanks Gentlemen for being a great bunch of guys...middle

loverboy1
September 7th, 2010, 16:50
THERES ALOT ON YOUR "SHOULDERS".......i praise you for your journey. i took care of my parents as well and now im living with my motherinlaw expecting in time the end .

im in honour of your dedication and love of family - and parents .

LB

HouseHobbit
September 7th, 2010, 16:54
I shall Hold all of this in my Prayers..
I pray you will be strengthened and Well loved during these
troubling times..

You have my Condolences..

May our Lord Bless you..
:engel016:

THANKS for all you have given to us here, many are in your debt..

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

ndicki
September 8th, 2010, 09:47
Look after your people (and yourself) first!

middle
September 8th, 2010, 12:45
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it...

middle
September 11th, 2010, 12:30
Hi guys...could one of you as you are creating the knowledge base take the info from the following
two threads( "Windows 7 install fix "____"Attention VISTA users!!! (Shell.exe is NOT needed)"..

and include the info in the knowledge base thread so we can remove the stickies therefore making a little more room in the sticky section? Thanks, gents...you're doing great...mid

Oh yeh..it might also be helpful to make a seperate MAW,PTO,ETO, and Korea war Knowledge base thread for tstuff that speciffically pertains to the add-on theaters of war for CFS3.

Eventually, I would like to take all of this stuff and put it in a couple of word or pdf filies for downloading. mid

ndicki
September 11th, 2010, 12:49
Done the Windows 7 install fix - no time for Shell.exe...

Wyld45
September 11th, 2010, 22:55
Mr.Middle sir,I cant say enough about how great these guys are around here. Its definatley one
of the first things I noticed from this bunch. Sorry to hear about all that bad-flak goin on your
way,and hope like hell you and your folks get through it ok.

I know "crap-happens" and I don't think we are ever ready for it when it does. But heres
to you and your "crew" and more pleasant "landings". :salute: :ernae: :salute:

Wyld45

ndicki
September 11th, 2010, 23:47
Hi guys...could one of you as you are creating the knowledge base take the info from the following
two threads( "Windows 7 install fix "____"Attention VISTA users!!! (Shell.exe is NOT needed)"..

Both done - would somebody like to check it for coherence before Mid deletes the threads? I just cut-and-pasted the bits that seemed relevant.

middle
September 12th, 2010, 10:33
Cool, very cool...just post it in tthis thread when it's confirmed and then I'll get rid of the two stickies. I'll leave them in the forums so they can be found if needed. mid